• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

This was the exact offer for everyone from day this thread started ..
I mentioned it million time on this thread as kotak is 3 year free with the caviet that u will be compensated with the gift voucher equivalent for 3 year ..

I have no idea where u saw it ltf
I was aware about the 3 years offer in form of voucher or fee reversal. My issue was that bank first handedly denied that as well claiming that my card doesn't have any offer due to their internal policy.

I was aware about the 3 years offer in form of voucher or fee reversal. My issue was that bank first handedly denied that as well claiming that my card doesn't have any offer due to their internal policy.
Sometimes system does everything ..
Customer care is just a gallery watcher

Not everyone is trained & well paid like amex customer care..

Received reply from grievance team, they are ready to cancel the card as they stand by their word on card fees.

During this conversation I also reached their general CC support to check the response. And they clearly mentioned that 3 years free offer will be fulfilled in the form of fee reversal or gift voucher.

I am not vouching for this card as of now. Don't want to face the hassle of follow ups and showing proofs, as bank clearly isn't aware what they are offering.

Reply from grievanceredressal.creditcards@kotak.com
View attachment 45546

Reply from kotakmahindrabank.creditcards@kotak.com
View attachment 45547

@monika vega @kshitij_0 @CAKARANBATRA
I would do this:

Ask grievances team to provide what was offered, last time

3 year Fee reversal with GST
or
Myntra vouchers

On 9th April, 2024,(30 days of asking, irrespective of above outcome)

1. File to Actual RBI Ombudsman with all proofs
  2. Kotak Team will call you, ask what was promised
Good Luck

(Will look like this)

1710161622496.png

Paid through card or rupay cc linked UPI?
Used card on their site, I was expecting we will only get that instant discount but surprised to see we get 1.25% CB too.
That's a mystery coz Kotak Rupay Payment page doesn't show merchant name.
If we get 7.5% instant and 1.25% CB on every Myntra order this card will be my new favourite, I won't be bothered about its fee anymore 😹 😹

Used card on their site, I was expecting we will only get that instant discount but surprised to see we get 1.25% CB too.

If we get 7.5% instant and 1.25% CB on every Myntra order this card will be my new favourite, I won't be bothered about its fee anymore 😹 😹
But 1.25% is meant for UPI only, then how did direct card usage yield additional 1.25%? 🤣

Back