• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Hey I am not getting the option to apply in my Myntra app they are saying thanks for your interest..Can I now apply from Kotak website? Is the offer applicable there too(no joining fee,no renewal fee for 3 years)?
Not sure about 3years but without joining fee you can apply someone shared the link in this thread

Hey I am not getting the option to apply in my Myntra app they are saying thanks for your interest..Can I now apply from Kotak website? Is the offer applicable there too(no joining fee,no renewal fee for 3 years)?

Not sure about 3years but without joining fee you can apply someone shared the link in this thread
You can visit the Kotak website and click on the ‘Apply for RuPay Card’ link. When the application form appears, modify the URL by changing ‘172’ to ‘173.’ This tweak should display the ‘Zero Joining Fee’ offer. Note that while it works for NTB (New to Bank) applicants, ETB (Existing to Bank) applicants might not receive the same offer, even if they apply through Myntra.

You can visit the Kotak website and click on the ‘Apply for RuPay Card’ link. When the application form appears, modify the URL by changing ‘172’ to ‘173.’ This tweak should display the ‘Zero Joining Fee’ offer. Note that while it works for NTB (New to Bank) applicants, ETB (Existing to Bank) applicants might not receive the same offer, even if they apply through Myntra.
Yeah it is showing zero joining fees.
But I think 0 annual charges is not applicable here,or can I request customer care to make it free for 3 years as I will apply the card during the offer duration

No I don't have any savings acc or even cc in kotak till now
While new customers may receive the offer, we, as existing customers, feel cheated by Kotak as they did not extend the same offer to us. However, for those who are new to the bank, Kotak approves the card within 60 minutes, with no joining fee and a three-year gratified offer.

While new customers may receive the offer, we, as existing customers, feel cheated by Kotak as they did not extend the same offer to us. However, for those who are new to the bank, Kotak approves the card within 60 minutes, with no joining fee and a three-year gratified offer.
So can I apply from the website to receive the same offer? I will change that to 173 from 172 as you said earlier.

So can I apply from the website to receive the same offer? I will change that to 173 from 172 as you said earlier.
Let's wait for TF Legends approval @DocFixIt
Its going fyf from website
Even if u get paid
Rupay version 2 lakh is too easy to cross ..
Seeing 1.25% direct cashback in statement.

Superior than Infinity ... where u have to use it to get benefits here its direct cashback
Without capping

Let's wait for TF Legends approval @DocFixIt

Its going fyf from website
Even if u get paid
Rupay version 2 lakh is too easy to cross ..
Seeing 1.25% direct cashback in statement.

Superior than Infinity ... where u have to use it to get benefits here its direct cashback
Without capping
But that is applicable to only payments of above of 2000.
Most of small merchants do not allow payments over 2k,and those who allow have POS too, I can use my Ace cc there and earn 2%.
But still it is a good card,I like Myntra products,I just have to spend 2 lakh,there is movie benifits too

But that is applicable to only payments of above of 2000.
Most of small merchants do not allow payments over 2k,and those who allow have POS too, I can use my Ace cc there and earn 2%.
But still it is a good card,I like Myntra products,I just have to spend 2 lakh,there is movie benifits too
50 k spend per quarter - 2 movie ticket

8 total

Back