• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

I called Customer Care (CC) today regarding the fee. The representative informed me that the card is chargeable, and it was generated on the 6th. The joining fee will be applied within 4 working days. If I wish to cancel, I need to call the same number, and my cancellation request will be processed.

295899340_123934917024186_8900726435650730848_n.jpg
Mujhe kyu

New to Bank (NTB) se
Far From Bank (FFB)

wali feeling aarhi hai

Last edited:
1709917687543.png
I initiated a written correspondence with Kotak Bank via email, but unfortunately, my hopes for a satisfactory resolution were dashed. The customer care responses via email have been ineffective. It seems that meaningful negotiation can only occur through phone calls.

View attachment 45286
I initiated a written correspondence with Kotak Bank via email, but unfortunately, my hopes for a satisfactory resolution were dashed. The customer care responses via email have been ineffective. It seems that meaningful negotiation can only occur through phone calls.
There reply

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd !

This is with reference to your email dated 9th March 2024 on your banking relationship held with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

We assure you that there was no intention on our part to be of any disservice. Should this have caused you any inconvenience, please accept our apologies for the same.

With reference to your mail, we wish to inform you that for better clarification we request you to kindly go through the below details for INR. 1000.00 voucher.

Rs.1000 worth e-GV of Myntra is divided into 2 parts with following conditions:

1) Voucher worth Rs.500 shall be sent via SMS and email upon doing a successful transaction of minimum Rs.500.

Request you to check your messages and e-mail ID. The voucher should have been sent to the customer’s registered number and email ID.

SMS starts with “Unlock a fabulous Rs 500 Myntra voucher….”
And,

Email Subject Line is “Your Rs.500 Myntra E-Gift Voucher is Waiting for You!”

2) Voucher worth Rs.500 shall be credited as Myntra Credit upon doing a successful transaction on Myntra app/website
Request you to check Myntra credit by following below steps:

Open Myntra app > Profile > Payments & Currencies > Myntra Credit.

Assuring you best services at all times.

Yours Sincerely,

There reply

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd !

This is with reference to your email dated 9th March 2024 on your banking relationship held with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

We assure you that there was no intention on our part to be of any disservice. Should this have caused you any inconvenience, please accept our apologies for the same.

With reference to your mail, we wish to inform you that for better clarification we request you to kindly go through the below details for INR. 1000.00 voucher.

Rs.1000 worth e-GV of Myntra is divided into 2 parts with following conditions:

1) Voucher worth Rs.500 shall be sent via SMS and email upon doing a successful transaction of minimum Rs.500.

Request you to check your messages and e-mail ID. The voucher should have been sent to the customer’s registered number and email ID.

SMS starts with “Unlock a fabulous Rs 500 Myntra voucher….”
And,

Email Subject Line is “Your Rs.500 Myntra E-Gift Voucher is Waiting for You!”

2) Voucher worth Rs.500 shall be credited as Myntra Credit upon doing a successful transaction on Myntra app/website
Request you to check Myntra credit by following below steps:

Open Myntra app > Profile > Payments & Currencies > Myntra Credit.

Assuring you best services at all times.

Yours Sincerely,
You're getting better offer than zero joining fee.

so i was away for one day, it seem this thing work or not. i have kotak white LTF & Rupay CC LTF, can i get myntra 3 year kotak card or not. cause until 9th page there were less discussion of succession of this trick and more of other thing that was being discussed.
How to get kotak white LTF? I have upgrade offer but with charges

For now I have replied them to cancel the card without charging any fees. Will raise it to RBI depending on what they reply.
Received reply from grievance team, they are ready to cancel the card as they stand by their word on card fees.

During this conversation I also reached their general CC support to check the response. And they clearly mentioned that 3 years free offer will be fulfilled in the form of fee reversal or gift voucher.

I am not vouching for this card as of now. Don't want to face the hassle of follow ups and showing proofs, as bank clearly isn't aware what they are offering.

Reply from grievanceredressal.creditcards@kotak.com
IMG_20240311_135809.jpg

Reply from kotakmahindrabank.creditcards@kotak.com
IMG_20240311_140005.jpg

@monika vega @kshitij_0 @CAKARANBATRA

Attachments

• IMG_20240311_135809.jpg
    IMG_20240311_135809.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Received reply from grievance team, they are ready to cancel the card as they stand by their word on card fees.

During this conversation I also reached their general CC support to check the response. And they clearly mentioned that 3 years free offer will be fulfilled in the form of fee reversal or gift voucher.
This was the exact offer for everyone from day this thread started ..
I mentioned it million time on this thread as kotak is 3 year free with the caviet that u will be compensated with the gift voucher equivalent for 3 year ..

I have no idea where u saw it ltf

Back