• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak second credit card apply

Update : As informed earlier card is approved and finally today its showing in the application and I got different limit I mean separate. My both card has 30K+30K limit. If you think its merge? NO its not merged I used my old card limit of ₹100 and same showing ₹100 debited from the old card and in my new card ₹30K is showing!... Now I am waiting for dispatched msg. Thanks!...

Yesterday evening i completed my vkyc of online kotak league platinum cc and received application form in mail, so how much time it will take more to approve/decline status?

Update : As informed earlier card is approved and finally today its showing in the application and I got different limit I mean separate. My both card has 30K+30K limit. If you think its merge? NO its not merged I used my old card limit of ₹100 and same showing ₹100 debited from the old card and in my new card ₹30K is showing!... Now I am waiting for dispatched msg. Thanks!...
From my experience, if you upgrade your Kotak CC, you can only use both the existing and New Card simultaneously for 30 days (told by Kotak Customer Care) since the New CC got approved. After that the Old Card gets Closed.

Back