• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Laptop buying help [NOT so urgent]

it's asking student mail id of a college and college id . i am not a student
New registration will take time for verification. you will need someone who is already registered.

BTW cashkaro has 3% cashback if that helps, you can use my referral if you are new to CK

OK guys placing the order for

Acer ALG Gaming Laptop Intel Core i5-12450H Processor (Windows 11 Home/ 16 GB/ 512 GB SSD/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050/60 Hz) AL15G-52 with 39.6 cm (15.6") Full HD, Steel Gray, 1.99 KG​

in an hour by clearing all cookies

Although you have already finalized on what to buy.. Just want to mention that used Thinkpads and MacBookAirs that are used at IT companies are usually available at very cheap prices at these refurbished electronics item resellers in BLR. Good configurations, may be worn off battery though.

OK guys placing the order for

Acer ALG Gaming Laptop Intel Core i5-12450H Processor (Windows 11 Home/ 16 GB/ 512 GB SSD/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050/60 Hz) AL15G-52 with 39.6 cm (15.6") Full HD, Steel Gray, 1.99 KG​

in an hour by clearing all cookies
Do keep a screen recording of ordering via cashkaro just in case

Although you have already finalized on what to buy.. Just want to mention that used Thinkpads and MacBookAirs that are used at IT companies are usually available at very cheap prices at these refurbished electronics item resellers in BLR. Good configurations, may be worn off battery though.
Need windows laptop only as my kid have some computer lessons based on ms word etc.

Back