• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Laptop buying help [NOT so urgent]

Looks like the Gaming one is a better option with no major trade offs. Also, just a heads up, there appears to be no Microsoft Office subscription included with either of the laptops (mentioning it since you said your kid needs it for MS Word).

Looks like the Gaming one is a better option with no major trade offs. Also, just a heads up, there appears to be no Microsoft Office subscription included with either of the laptops (mentioning it since you said your kid needs it for MS Word).
amazon is selling for about 600rs

are they genuine ?

theres a word called crack

i myself also sde..lol..cracked r used for normal tasks..not for personal data task..and disable the internet on the cracked app simple
Great! 😂
I don't really use any cracked softwares. My laptop has a lot of personal data, which I don't want compromised. And knowing how easy it is to get access to the stuff on one's computer using a cracked software, I prefer staying away from them.

Have you decided on which laptop to buy??
acer gaming

or

but seems for both I have to buy MSO .

acer gaming

or

but seems for both I have to buy MSO .
Use GitHub AIO for mso and W activation of required...

My 2 cents as a non tech guy who has used laptops of common brands for >10 years:

1. Always get extended warranty for 2 more years.
2. Always buy laptop with genuine windows and office.

Extra tip- never buy a laptop with graphics card unless you plan to play graphic intensive games

Back