• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LIC payment through Tata Neu card

If it's the biller is listed in bill pay it will be 5%. I have not found LIC listed there even though the app has advertised that LIC premiums can be paid via bill pay.

Attachments

• IMG_20230917_150710.jpg
    IMG_20230917_150710.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 64
Yes, the 5% will only show in your statement. It is split as 1.5% base and 3.5% as bonus. The coins are transfered to the app once the statement is issued. Also Insurance rewards are capped at 2000 rewards/ coins in a month.
I am going to pay 32k LIC premium today via Neu app. So, should I expect 1600 neu coins for that by 5% calculation?
My statement is issued 1st of every month. So, when can I expect these coins in neu app?

I am going to pay 32k LIC premium today via Neu app. So, should I expect 1600 neu coins for that by 5% calculation?
My statement is issued 1st of every month. So, when can I expect these coins in neu app?

After the statement is generated, approx 5 days, along with all the other points that you received on the card are transfered to the app automatically.

Back