• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free AU IXIGO Credit Card | Limited Time Offer | Full Details

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
AU Small Finance Bank recently launched a co-branded credit card with ixigo, the AU IXIGO Credit Card. For full details and benefits, please visit this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-launched-au-ixigo-credit-card.19318/

This card is now being offered for free. It's a limited-time offer. If you apply for the credit card before February 15th, 2024, you'll be offered a lifetime free AU IXIGO credit card.

AU ixigo card.jpeg

You can apply for the card from the ixigo app or by using this link: https://www.ixigo.com/payments/cbcc

However, the main issue is that AU Small Finance Bank is not issuing a second credit card. So, if you already have a credit card with AU Bank, you cannot apply for this card. I think AU Small Bank should consider issuing a second card, otherwise, launching a co-branded card will not make sense.
For example, HDFC Bank used to issue only one card, but recently, they changed their policy, and now they are issuing multiple co-branded cards. I hope AU Small Finance Bank will also consider adopting a similar approach.

I got my ixigo AU card , observed that 1000 rewards points was awarded in statement for the first transaction . But when i logged into ixigo website with my signed mobile number I am not able to see the 1000 ixigo voucher ? Am i missing something ? Can some one clarify on rewards on first transaction . Thanks !

I got my ixigo AU card , observed that 1000 rewards points was awarded in statement for the first transaction . But when i logged into ixigo website with my signed mobile number I am not able to see the 1000 ixigo voucher ? Am i missing something ? Can some one clarify on rewards on first transaction . Thanks !
Was there any physical or office verification?

Applied the card on 26th Aug and same was approved on 27th Aug in less than 24 hours. No residence or office verification. Just work email was verified during application journey by OTP. Card got dispatched on 28th Aug. This is the fastest application process I have ever experienced.

Applied the card on 26th Aug and same was approved on 27th Aug in less than 24 hours. No residence or office verification. Just work email was verified during application journey by OTP. Card got dispatched on 28th Aug. This is the fastest application process I have ever experienced.
True , even for me - its a quick experience . Quickest credit card signup and dispatch of card.

mine got approved just now, its a long story for me , I had applied card using ixigo app video KYC done, physical verification done and I had verified email too while applying. There is a strange rule it seems in AU if you are doing work from home and the city distance is more than they will deny application , the same thing happened with me, the minute I received declined email I have sent a email asking them the reason they sent me some big email with 4 points and ask me to check . Later I went into twitter and spammed them the exact reason because I am sure their mentioned reasons won't apply for me ,later escalated to ixigo them ixigo asked for investigation and received a call stating the city mismatch reason and later asked me to reverify company email again to the creditcard approval team, I have sent an email yesterday today it approved.

i think for 1000 reward points , it was just mentioned 1 transaction - there was no details about minimum spend.

Do you know how to check ixigo money ? I just used by mobile number for signup for ixigo - not sure whether ixigo money is linked to mobile numebr or email address in ixigo ? Any one has any thoughts on this ?

I told my brother to wait for LTF offer on AU Ixigo credit card 1 month back. He was initially inclined towards Scapia credit card as he is looking for Zero Forex Markup credit card but I denied to him for Scapia. Now I am waiting patiently for LTF offer on HDFC Swiggy credit card. Financial year ending is near so might see LTF offer on HDFC Swiggy credit card soon.
Hope you got HDFC Swiggy Card LTF. I got it.

Many other banks issue their CCs for Seniors (mostly till 65). FRESH ISSUALS.
I got fresh CCs from ICICI, SBI, AXIS, AmEx, PNB, IndusInd n Kotak - all of them AFTER I turned 60+.

And, all banks do their RENEWALS as long as there is no default and the CC is in use.

Back