• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit: 4.53 Lacs - Upgrade Myzone to Axis Magnus Credit Card

Anonymous815

TF Buzz
I recently applied for an LTF myzone credit card and got approved with a credit limit of Rs 453,000/-

I have been using the axis Flipkart for well over an year and it has a credit limit of Rs 77,000/-

Can someone tell me as to whether I can get my myzone card upgraded to axis magnus? If yes, How long do I need to wait since I literally just got the card approved, is there any waiting period like 6 months? How to upgrade it, can it be done online or do I need to call customer support?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_9408.jpeg
    IMG_9408.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 198
One off topic query -
I applied for Scb Smart card, an agent from Scb called me to get Tan number..

I never needed it in any application for any credit card...
So should I give him? And where can I get that tan number

Hi, I had sent a mail to Axis nodal officer post our discussion and received this email. Does this mean they have approved my request of removing per card credit limit ? Thanks in advance. Attaching screenshot
Nope. He is replying with their predefined response.
You can either spend a few more emails teaching them exactly what your requirement is, or you can directly email the MD desk.

The simple question to ask is: Since your aggregate is 4.53, you want to buy something for, say, 2.5L from Flipkart. Ask them how to do that since your Flipkart card is limited to 77K.

``
Hi,

Sorry to contact the MD desk for a trivial matter. I tried contacting support for this, but they were confused about my requirement.

My Axis XXXX card has a limit of XX lakhs, which is the aggregate limit of my Axis credit cards.
I want to match my Flipkart Axis card ending in XXXX to have the same limit as my aggregate limit of XX lakhs. Currently, it has an individual of XX lakhs.

``
This was the email I sent to MD directly to avoid the hassle.

and the response

This is with reference to your earlier email dated 14-02-2023 addressed to our MD and CEO Mr. Amitabh Chaudhry regarding credit limit enhancement. The reference number for the interaction is 12345678.

With regards to your query, we wish to inform you that, as requested, the limit enhancement for the credit card number xxxx has been processed to the aggregate limit of Rs. XXXX lacs.

We thank you for banking with us and look forward to your continued patronage.

You can either spend a few more emails teaching them exactly what your requirement is, or you can directly email the MD desk.

The simple question to ask is: Since your aggregate is 4.53, you want to buy something for, say, 2.5L from Flipkart. Ask them how to do that since your Flipkart card is limited to 77K.

``
Hi,

Sorry to contact the MD desk for a trivial matter. I tried contacting support for this, but they were confused about my requirement.

My Axis XXXX card has a limit of XX lakhs, which is the aggregate limit of my Axis credit cards.
I want to match my Flipkart Axis card ending in XXXX to have the same limit as my aggregate limit of XX lakhs. Currently, it has an individual of XX lakhs.

``

and the response

This is with reference to your earlier email dated 14-02-2023 addressed to our MD and CEO Mr. Amitabh Chaudhry regarding credit limit enhancement. The reference number for the interaction is 12345678.

With regards to your query, we wish to inform you that, as requested, the limit enhancement for the credit card number xxxx has been processed to the aggregate limit of Rs. XXXX lacs.

This is really helpful! Thanks. Can you please share mail id for MD Desk? Can’t find it online

@Anonymous815 Hello, have you been able to make any progress on your issue? I am trying to do the same thing, upgrade my old Flipkart Axis limit to my new Airtel card limit which was issued this week, and then I intend to ask for Magnus as an upgrade to Flipkart.

Were you able to get the per card limit removed?

Who did you email?
Also, were you able to get Magnus subsequently through upgrade?
First to Nodal Officer, they sent back an automated reply. Then I escalated to PNO, they called and said that my Axis Flipkart limit was recently enhanced to 77,000/- so the request can not be processed. Then finally after mailing to MD desk, it was updated in a few days!

I applied for axis magnus basis salary slip a couple of weeks ago but it has been put on hold for some reason, so I am just waiting to see if it gets processed. If not, I will try to call customer care and get Flipkart upgraded to Magnus as the limit is now 4,50,000/- I want to avoid loosing Flipkart because its my oldest CC and it will hit my Cibil hard.

First to Nodal Officer, they sent back an automated reply. Then I escalated to PNO, they called and said that my Axis Flipkart limit was recently enhanced to 77,000/- so the request can not be processed. Then finally after mailing to MD desk, it was updated in a few days!

I applied for axis magnus basis salary slip a couple of weeks ago but it has been put on hold for some reason, so I am just waiting to see if it gets processed. If not, I will try to call customer care and get Flipkart upgraded to Magnus as the limit is now 4,50,000/- I want to avoid loosing Flipkart because its my oldest CC and it will hit my Cibil hard.
Axis wont close existing cards while upgrading. They will only close them if you already have 3 axis cards, that too with your consent.

I got the approval for magnus, the method works. Go ahead!
Haha, our situations are synced. My flipkart limit was enhanced today and I just finished my upgrade to Magnus on the phone 15 minutes ago! Congratulations to you too :)

Do let me know though if you figure out how to use it online pre-delivery.

Not even 1 year required. I was able to upgrade my 7 months old Axis FK to magnus with 3L limit.
Just talk to customer care and see if you have any pre approved offer.
I talked to customer care. They are saying they cannot upgrade axis Flipkart to axis magnus since flipkart is a cashback card and magnus is a reward card. This is the reason told my them. BTW, I have 7lakhs limit in my axis flipkart card.

Last edited:
I talked to customer card. They are saying they cannot upgrade axis flipcart to axis magnus since flipkart is a cashback card and magnus is a reward card. This is the reason told my them. BTW, I have 7lakhs limit in my axis flipkart card.

That’s sad. Probably means you don’t have pre approved offer.

But you can still apply separately if you meet ITR requirement.

I talked to customer card. They are saying they cannot upgrade axis flipcart to axis magnus since flipkart is a cashback card and magnus is a reward card. This is the reason told my them. BTW, I have 7lakhs limit in my axis flipkart card.
You can ask them if they can offer you any other core card, and if you get one using that new card, you can later upgrade to the Magnus card.

You can ask them if they can offer you any other core card, and if you get one using that new card, you can later upgrade to the Magnus card.
Strangely I got a call on my mobile number after the customer care declined my upgrade request. The person who called on my mobile number sent me a link to my mobile number via SMS to upgrade to Magnus. I opened the link, proceeded further and entered OTP. In a matter of few seconds (literally few seconds) my magnus card was generated and I could see it in my Axis mobile app !! This is the fastest card generation I have ever seen. This is my 4th card from Axis after Flipkart paid, Ace paid and Myzone LTF. The person over the call said that they allow more than 3 cards for special customers (I don't know what way I am special, I don't have salary or savings account with axis) and I will be be allowed to hold all 4 cards (Magnus, Flipkart, Ace and Myzone). Though all 4 cards appear in my app I don't know whether to trust the statement (about holding 4 cards) of the person. Any thoughts and suggestion based on the experience of the fellow members of this forum ??

``
Hi,

``

and the response

Congratulations. It is pretty silly (on the axis side) that we have to contact MD/CEO for the limit upgrades !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rkr
Strangely I got a call on my mobile number after the customer care declined my upgrade request. The person who called on my mobile number sent me a link to my mobile number via SMS to upgrade to Magnus. I opened the link, proceeded further and entered OTP. In a matter of few seconds (literally few seconds) my magnus card was generated and I could see it in my Axis mobile app !! This is the fastest card generation I have ever seen. This is my 4th card from Axis after Flipkart paid, Ace paid and Myzone LTF. The person over the call said that they allow more than 3 cards for special customers (I don't know what way I am special, I don't have salary or savings account with axis) and I will be be allowed to hold all 4 cards (Magnus, Flipkart, Ace and Myzone). Though all 4 cards appear in my app I don't know whether to trust the statement (about holding 4 cards) of the person. Any thoughts and suggestion based on the experience of the fellow members of this forum ??
Axis Magnus card which was visible in the app after approval on Saturday (1st July) suddenly disappeared today (3rd July) from my app :( Could they stop processing the card after the approval is done ?

Axis Magnus card which was visible in the app after approval on Saturday (1st July) suddenly disappeared today (3rd July) from my app :( Could they stop processing the card after the approval is done ?
Since you said it was an upgrade, could it be a mistake and axis accidently deleted the card you upgraded to instead of the card you upgraded from? Maybe calling customer care might help.

Back