• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit: 4.53 Lacs - Upgrade Myzone to Axis Magnus Credit Card

Anonymous815

TF Buzz
I recently applied for an LTF myzone credit card and got approved with a credit limit of Rs 453,000/-

I have been using the axis Flipkart for well over an year and it has a credit limit of Rs 77,000/-

Can someone tell me as to whether I can get my myzone card upgraded to axis magnus? If yes, How long do I need to wait since I literally just got the card approved, is there any waiting period like 6 months? How to upgrade it, can it be done online or do I need to call customer support?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_9408.jpeg
    IMG_9408.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 198
Since you said it was an upgrade, could it be a mistake and axis accidently deleted the card you upgraded to instead of the card you upgraded from? Maybe calling customer care might help.
Whole axis customer care experience is confusing !! On Saturday over the call they said I can hold all 4 cards and I don't need to close any. I have dropped a mail now to Premium.Experience@axisbank.com. I will wait for their response. Thanks for the response and the suggestion.

Do you have a recording of that call?

Seems like there is some confusion. As far as I know, Axis closes the previous card after upgrading customer to a new card. So either it was not an upgrade but a fresh apply(unlikely considering the speed with which application went through). Or it was some issue on their backend.

Your Flipkart card is already 1 year old, so if CC rejects myzone to magnus upgrade, upgrade the Flipkart limit to 4.53.
Just mail the MD desk to remove the per-card limit from your cards. Axis has a shared/aggregate limit concept, so your aggregate is already 4.53 L.
You can make your Flipkart have the same limit. Then upgrade Flip to Magnus.
Chatting with Axis CC to remove the per-card limit is a waste of time. Most of them don't understand the aggregate limit concept and will ask for salary slips for LE. It's better to write directly to escalation matrix. It will be done in 2-3 working days max.

You don't need to waste another CIBIL inquiry on a new Magnus application. Axis limits are anyway shared
You cannot upgrade a Co Branded Axis Card (*According to Axis CS) you have to close Flip !
I had MyZone ACE and Flip , I was getting upgrade offer only on MyZone but didn't wanted to Upgrade Considering It was my first CC been using since 2018 LTF.
So Decided to Close Flip later got Pre Approved Magnus offer .

Do you have a recording of that call?

Seems like there is some confusion. As far as I know, Axis closes the previous card after upgrading customer to a new card. So either it was not an upgrade but a fresh apply(unlikely considering the speed with which application went through). Or it was some issue on their backend.
I received an email at 9pm that the magnus card is dispatched and at 9.20pm received the following message that the card is cancelled due to internal policy. I should have recorded the call in stead of believing the person on the phone that I am eligible for 4th card !!

"As per internal guidelines on multiple Credit Cards issued to a customer, we identified that Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXXX was erroneously issued to you. As a corrective measure, we will close this card and reverse any fees, if levied. Regret the inconvenience caused."

I received an email at 9pm that the magnus card is dispatched and at 9.20pm received the following message that the card is cancelled due to internal policy. I should have recorded the call in stead of believing the person on the phone that I am eligible for 4th card !!

"As per internal guidelines on multiple Credit Cards issued to a customer, we identified that Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXXX was erroneously issued to you. As a corrective measure, we will close this card and reverse any fees, if levied. Regret the inconvenience caused."
People Do have 4th Card its case to case basis mostly 4th card is applied offline with High NRV even some folks got 4th Card online 4th is tricky .

People Do have 4th Card its case to case basis mostly 4th card is applied offline with High NRV even some folks got 4th Card online 4th is tricky .
Yes, I have read that from our forum. That's why I exclusively asked this question to customer care. They said I am eligible for 4th card at the time of applying for the card and issued the card as well. Two days after issuing the card they cancelled it themselves.

Back