• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit: 4.53 Lacs - Upgrade Myzone to Axis Magnus Credit Card

Anonymous815

TF Buzz
I recently applied for an LTF myzone credit card and got approved with a credit limit of Rs 453,000/-

I have been using the axis Flipkart for well over an year and it has a credit limit of Rs 77,000/-

Can someone tell me as to whether I can get my myzone card upgraded to axis magnus? If yes, How long do I need to wait since I literally just got the card approved, is there any waiting period like 6 months? How to upgrade it, can it be done online or do I need to call customer support?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_9408.jpeg
    IMG_9408.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 198
I have an old Neo card with limit of 3.15 L. I see the option of previledge card as an upgrade in app but when I call CC they say that I am pre-approved for magnus, select and the previledge card.

I have an old Neo card with limit of 3.15 L. I see the option of previledge card as an upgrade in app but when I call CC they say that I am pre-approved for magnus, select and the previledge card.
Yes , sometimes options are not showing in the app but cc team can do from their end.

What I understood, if someone has more then 3 lacs limit in any 1 axis card then high chances are getting magnus card as pre approved.

Your Flipkart card is already 1 year old, so if CC rejects myzone to magnus upgrade, upgrade the Flipkart limit to 4.53.
Just mail the MD desk to remove the per-card limit from your cards. Axis has a shared/aggregate limit concept, so your aggregate is already 4.53 L.
You can make your Flipkart have the same limit. Then upgrade Flip to Magnus.
Chatting with Axis CC to remove the per-card limit is a waste of time. Most of them don't understand the aggregate limit concept and will ask for salary slips for LE. It's better to write directly to escalation matrix. It will be done in 2-3 working days max.

You don't need to waste another CIBIL inquiry on a new Magnus application. Axis limits are anyway shared
Can you share the mail id here? I have a per card limit on 3 of my cards.
Do we have to submit any documents or provide any details like customer I'd or card numbers?

I recently applied for an LTF myzone credit card and got approved with a credit limit of Rs 453,000/-

I have been using the axis Flipkart for well over an year and it has a credit limit of Rs 77,000/-

Can someone tell me as to whether I can get my myzone card upgraded to axis magnus? If yes, How long do I need to wait since I literally just got the card approved, is there any waiting period like 6 months? How to upgrade it, can it be done online or do I need to call customer support?

Thanks in advance!
As you have ~ 5L limit, did you try calling Axis for upgrade to Magnus?

Your Flipkart card is already 1 year old, so if CC rejects myzone to magnus upgrade, upgrade the Flipkart limit to 4.53.
Just mail the MD desk to remove the per-card limit from your cards. Axis has a shared/aggregate limit concept, so your aggregate is already 4.53 L.
Chatting with Axis CC to remove the per-card limit is a waste of time. Most of them don't understand the aggregate limit concept and will ask for salary slips for LE. It's better to write directly to escalation matrix. It will be done in 2-3 working days max.

You don't need to waste another CIBIL inquiry on a new Magnus application. Axis limits are anyway shared
Please share the email id, I will also follow this.

For me it was very easy.. I had axis Flipkart card with limit 380000... Then got ace ... Then myzone LTF.. after getting Sony subscription i called customer care and asked to upgrade myzone card.. well he explained the features and said since u have more than 3 lakh limit it can be upgraded.. he completed the process on call nad next day it started to show in my axis app.. so with 4.53 lakh limit it's a piece of cake..
So you got an upgradation to ace... I emailed the customer support, they said it's note possible

So you got an upgradation to ace... I emailed the customer support, they said it's note possible
No... Ace was issued by branch linked credit card person... That was my second axis card.. then axis was running this LTF offer for myzone so I applied online and got myzone as my third card ... Almost sometime I called customer care and asked for magnus.. they said I can hold maximum 3 cards so again i asked can u upgrade myzone card to magnus.. executive said yes... At almost 10 pm he completed my request on phone 😁😁

Just call the customer support
And try calling them 2-3 times because some agents don't have the right information and deny
But most probably anybody having limit higher than 3 lac can get magnus over customer support

Thanks in advance!
Is yr limit being shared

You guys are getting upgraded to magnus / privilege/ select LTF or you are paying the annual fees?
Also which card is better among these three?
Upgraded cards are usually paid cards. The 3 cards you mentioned belong to different segments with different AMCs.
Privilege 1.5k, Select 3k, and Magnus 10k.
Read more about the card's reward structure and optimal spend amounts.
Now do some rough calculations of your spending and requirements.
Choose a card that aligns with your spending pattern.
Don't pick a card just because somebody else has it.
Good luck

Hi, I had sent a mail to Axis nodal officer post our discussion and received this email. Does this mean they have approved my request of removing per card credit limit ? Thanks in advance. Attaching screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_9435.jpeg
    IMG_9435.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 70
Back