• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Limit Enhancement and Upgrade Offers Rolling Out!

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
Me to HDFC.

beta-tumse-na-ho-payega-gangs-of-wasseypur.gif

what is the salary criteria ? Spends I dont think I can meet......
Check the hdfc bank credit cards page for salary criteria for DCB. It might have been increased recently.
Does Spends on Tataneu infinity card count or only the core card Regalia Gold ?
Spend on Reg Gold to be on safer side since you already have Reg Gold as core card.

Last edited:
Somehow I have never seen any limit increase in 5 years. Only once when I complained to Grievance, they increased from 1.5lacs to 4.0lacs that despite taking salary slips of 2.6l, ITR of 60lacs and cibil score of 800plus. Tried grievance mail again but rejected. Yaha pata nahin kaise every one seems to get it every six months. Spend bhi kiya 6lacs plus in last six months on Regalia Gold. phir bhi no luck.

For people who don't have a savings account with HDFC but only a credit card, where exactly does the limit enhancement or upgrade feature show? When I try with netbanking, it asks me to initiate when I click increase "To avail this facility, kindly click on CONFIRM button, and we will reach out to you.". In ICICI and all, it is shown as a banner or an option so that I can choose.
https://mycards.hdfcbank.com/

mycard login

Back