• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

Wow!!
thanks for the info.
Got an update from 2.65 to 7.95 LE, that's a whopping 3X increase.

Lets see if they really approve this by next 15 days :hehe:

View attachment 68171

btw, not 100% sure but I heard that simplyclick/simplysave have max. 5L limit, anything above will adjust in coming months and reduce the limit to under 5L.

* when person has only above cards, didn't do limit transfer or upgrade/downgrade.

Do we get link to share documents ?

. . .

Applied for limit enhancement via website, benefits->limit increase. Showed from 1.54L -> 4.62L increase. Agreed and raised request via OTP confirmation. It did not ask for Anumati or any other aggregator request.

It will automatically redirect to Anumati, where u need to grant access to ur savings account and they will automatically fetch.
1.Clicked on limit increase
2,Asked me to enter the required limit ( I have given 2L )
3.Entered OTP and submitted
4.I can see in the app SR has been raised and completion date is 24 Sep

1.Clicked on limit increase
2,Asked me to enter the required limit ( I have given 2L )
3.Entered OTP and submitted
4.I can see in the app SR has been raised and completion date is 24 Sep
same for me after entering otp it showed me something went wrong then few seconds later I got text message confirmation you request for limit increase for card has been taken. please wait by 24 sep, 2024. IMG-20240909-WA0007__01.webp

Last edited:
I can see limit increase up to 3 lakhs on both my SBI cards. If I raise request for both does that mean they're gonna consider total 6L limit increase?

I tried 3L increase for simplyclick but it just took OTP and raised a request. Can I do that on my other card since it has the same offer?

Didn't got any option for limit increase. Cashback card is approx 2 years old. Last LE was received before getting the cashback card. After getting cashback just waiting for single LE on sbi

Back