• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

Can't rule out.. there may be chances..

my first request was rejected instantly from web site and after 5 days thru App and Anumati got instant 1L CLI..
you never know.. wait for few days and try differently....
I tried from mobile website and through sbicard app as well, both rejected quoting internal policy.

Have been using it almost for two years.. credit score is excellent in onescore..( cibil + Experian).

What can one try "differently" :)?

Last edited:
I tried more than 4 times .. went to PNO and Service head as well .. everyone was willing to do it but the system never allowed them and hence could not do it.. They even tried to even modify the backend to accomodate my request but it seems it was too much to do it and hence had to deny my request...
'
but again, I heard some people who did it successfully.. but that was a while ago..
I called CC and said I want to transfer 15k limit close my paytm (already transferred more than 1L from it to SC in 2 seperate instances) then after closure process they tried and it failed to transfer limit. Got instant message saying it's not working.

Then waited for 2 days and used chat this time to ask transfer of limit. And they did it. And it was done successfully.

So is your closed card is still showing limit?

Yes PNB is good to report exact itr income but recently I got indusind credit card and indus reported crazy figure ₹92,00,00,000 income. Cibil app does not allow to take screenshot otherwise I would have shared it.
My only income reported to CIBIL portal is by PNB, exact number. I have sent them recent one to update because they have 2 years old data.

I called CC and said I want to transfer 15k limit close my paytm (already transferred more than 1L from it to SC in 2 seperate instances) then after closure process they tried and it failed to transfer limit. Got instant message saying it's not working.

Then waited for 2 days and used chat this time to ask transfer of limit. And they did it. And it was done successfully.

SBI card has a chat option?

I just called CC and asked to transfer limit from a closed Simplysave (was closed few years ago) to my SBI CB.
They tried and said got error and said its not possible as its a different type of card.
And got a SMS instantly that am not eligible for 'credit limit bifurcation'.

I just called CC and asked to transfer limit from a closed Simplysave (was closed few years ago) to my SBI CB.
They tried and said got error and said its not possible as its a different type of card.
And got a SMS instantly that am not eligible for 'credit limit bifurcation'.
Same case as mine

I am having 60K limit on my CB card. Can I make advance payment of 60K to get limit of 1.2 Lacs. or any way to spend above credit limit.
Need for an online transaction. Tried anumati, Nodal - salary slips etc nothing helped.

Back