• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

Can't rule out.. there may be chances..

my first request was rejected instantly from web site and after 5 days thru App and Anumati got instant 1L CLI..
you never know.. wait for few days and try differently....
I too got a limit increase. from 1.5 to 2.5L in 3rd attempt instantly. It was showing 4.5L.
Tried other cards, but one got an instant rejection and another got an error - already have a maximum logo limit.
@Nishan11 bro. Keep trying if your request is rejected.

I too got a limit increase. from 1.5 to 2.5L in 3rd attempt instantly. It was showing 4.5L.
Tried other cards, but one got an instant rejection and another got an error - already have a maximum logo limit.
Any pointers on how much limit to apply for. Does it make any difference?
For eg., I have 1.5L, I applied for 3L and for rejected. Max shown was 4.5L, but I don't need that much anyway.
Should I now apply 2L?
Frankly, I just wanted to increase limit before applying for the pre-approved BPCL card.

Any pointers on how much limit to apply for. Does it make any difference?
For eg., I have 1.5L, I applied for 3L and for rejected. Max shown was 4.5L, but I don't need that much anyway.
Should I now apply 2L?
Frankly, I just wanted to increase limit before applying for the pre-approved BPCL card.
try 2L as well... this was what I meant by trying differently....
I tried from mobile website and through sbicard app as well, both rejected quoting internal policy.

Have been using it almost for two years.. credit score is excellent in onescore..( cibil + Experian).

What can one try "differently" :)?

See above...

got this customer care (human) reply on my email.
recently applied through app and web.
did anyone also received customer care mail?

September .., 2024

Dear MR ......
This is with reference to your SBI Card Account Number.

Credit Limit: We regret to inform you that in absence of the requisite documents, we are unable to process your request to review the credit limit on your SBI card account.

You may use the following link to avail credit limit increase on your SBI Credit Card at our website.

Web Link: www.sbicard.com/adhocCLI

Alternatively, you may share us the self-attested income documents as mentioned below:

*Latest two months' salary slips with account number clearly visible on salary slip (for salaried employee)

In case account number/ bank name not mentioned on salary slip then we need additional document where account number/ bank name is mentioned.

*Latest ITR and latest 3 months' Bank statement (for self-employed)

We would request you to send us the above documents through either of the modes of communication as mentioned below.

* By fax at 0124-4588939

* By scanned copy at sbicard.com/email

* By ordinary post addressed to SBICPSL, P.O Bag No. 28, G.P.O, New Delhi 110001

Also, we wish to inform you that Income documents should not be Provisional/Screenshot/Editable and should be without password protection.

Please note that increase in credit limit on your SBI Card account is subject to approval, after completion of the necessary formalities and adherence all applicable policies.

Incase of any query , would request you to Click Here or contact the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. IVR & Emergency Services on helpline are available 24 hours and Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm or you can get easy access to exclusive services & account information with just a click. Visit our website sbicard.com or download the SBI Card Mobile App to access self-servicing options on the go!

To get your queries resolved faster, click: https://ila.sbicard.com to chat with ILA.

If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to Nodal Officer, Customer Service by clicking here or use the Escalate Button on the webpage. You will receive a response within 5 days.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Service Team – SBI Card

Last edited:
I am having 60K limit on my CB card. Can I make advance payment of 60K to get limit of 1.2 Lacs. or any way to spend above credit limit.
Need for an online transaction. Tried anumati, Nodal - salary slips etc nothing helped.
Yes. It might work. I tried this on my SBI BPCL card which has only 20k limit. I needed to purchase something for around 35k. I made a payment of 15k and then immediately tried to charge 35k and it was approved. I don’t know if there is some maximum limit though.

It's very harsh on your part leaving me and getting LE from SBI. 😋 😋

To all the people, who didn't even reached anumati,
From the first day, i was trying this limit increase portal but after entering otp it just create a request, nothing else and after some days that request denied.
no anumati portal comes in between.

i tried in App and website..

but from yesterday, when i again tried to do it, after entering the otp it just goes into processing, no request generated.. when you check again, it will see the starting page.

So today, as usual, i was checking limit increase on website, select a limit, entered otp and this time service request generated and below that extra docs request showed up, i click and it redirected to anumati, i selected a Saving account which has good balance, and voila limit increased.

Bad thing was the i just wanted a 10k limit increase for my cashback card, but they gave me 70k eventhough i chose 10k increase only.

In Simple words : If anumati portal showed up and you gave access and still your Limit not increased then it isn't for you. but those who didn't even reach anumati portal, keep trying until you reach anumati :ROFLMAO:

Back