• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

To all the people, who didn't even reached anumati,
From the first day, i was trying this limit increase portal but after entering otp it just create a request, nothing else and after some days that request denied.
no anumati portal comes in between.

i tried in App and website..

but from yesterday, when i again tried to do it, after entering the otp it just goes into processing, no request generated.. when you check again, it will see the starting page.

So today, as usual, i was checking limit increase on website, select a limit, entered otp and this time service request generated and below that extra docs request showed up, i click and it redirected to anumati, i selected a Saving account which has good balance, and voila limit increased.

Bad thing was the i just wanted a 10k limit increase for my cashback card, but they gave me 70k eventhough i chose 10k increase only.

In Simple words : If anumati portal showed up and you gave access and still your Limit not increased then it isn't for you. but those who didn't even reach anumati portal, keep trying until you reach anumati :ROFLMAO:
Good experience. But still stuck up at OTP and decline stage only 😂

Good experience. But still stuck up at OTP and decline stage only 😂
me too
been trying daily since the update came
one the very first day, before even this thread started, I went until anumati
then stopped thinking whether this is legitimate or not and what they would do with my data
after that not even once I went past OTP stage, always getting Internal policies declined

Back