• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

I know people who have card since 2019, no LE .
He's having upto 5× in other cards. Central govt employee, salary account with SBI(I know Sbicards is different org) .
That's SBI for you.
You can count me on that list. Holding SBI cards for the last 5 years. No Limit increase offered yet. I have been juggling the limits from one card to another.

For my Sbi Elite it was showing 7.31 max limit increase from the current 2.37. Got the SR number after applying and like most people resolution date is 24 Sep. Knowing sbi I have very less hopes for any increase.

I did it via app.
I made the request knowing fully well sbi won't do it.
Placed LE request for wife's simply save card too.
In both our cases no docs request came. Just the SR number and 24 Sep resolution date.
mine too, no docs asked or anything , simply gives SR and date of 24 sep (15 days) for CB card
it gives option to increase 15x (1500%) of current limit but i choose 1.6x times (60% increase)

Email:
We have taken the note of your request for Credit Limit Increase for Card No. XXXX. Your request will be processed by 24/09/2024. Please note the Service Request No. xxxxxx for your reference.

Request you to please Click Here to track your Service Request regarding Credit Limit Increase.

Please note that The Credit Limit offered against your request for credit limit increase is subject to validation of provided documents and internal policy. You will be duly notified upon your limit increase.

I think people who have tried manual LE within 6 months are getting instant rejection by system, so if anyone had applied for manual LE in last 6 months please don't try this method as it may stretch your period of getting one.
it's not true. I'm trying every month but with this update & after anumati portal access, i got limit increase instant. i tried this method 5 days ago and it's also worked for my friend.

Back