• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of LIFETIME FREE CREDIT CARDS (LTF)

Hi Team, can someone please share lifetime free credit cards (LTF) all banks, and application links? and what would be credit limit given by each bank?
We can share the above data but can't specify credit limit that bank can provide as it depends on various factors

Cards with unconditional LTF offer
ICICI:
Platinum/Coral Rupay/MMT(JF)/Apay
Axis: Neo VISA
Federal: CELESTA/IMPERIO/SIGNET (till July 21st)
One card - Currently Not Issuing
Kotak: league platinum/Myntra(through Myntra App-3 yrs LTF) - Currently Not issuing
SC: platinum Rewards
HSBC: Visa platinum
IDFC: wealth/select/classic/Millennia
AU: LIT/Altura/Altura+/+(swipe-Up cards)
BOB: additional virtual cards are LTF
Yes bank: Maxima/Rupay cc - u must have their core cc first to apply for this
Indusind: Eazydiner plat/Aura Edge/Rupay platinum/Legend
RBL: Duet
IDBI/PNB/UBI/CANARA/BOI/INDIAN BANK: There r some cards issued by these Banks but I Don't know the names of the cards

There are some conditional LTF offers Too
AU ixigo cc
HDFC Swiggy cc
Axis Myzone/Neo rupay - for a limited time
ICICI cards - most people r getting LTF upgrade offers if u have Apay cc or ICICI Core cc/ Alumni offer for specific colleges
HDFC C2C LTF cards for corporate salaried emp
BOB - They occasionally provide LTF offers on their EASY/SELECT/PREMIER Cards
PNB - use their cards at least once in a quarter then the card will be not chargeable
Indusind Pinnacle - only for NTB customers (Spend 50k in first 3 mons and avoid 5k JF )

U can get some other cards as LTF if u get pre approved or u can negotiate with the retention team of that particular card issuer.

Guys.... Correct the above data if u find any mistakes :)

Last edited:
I recommend these lifetime free cards--
Federal: CELESTA
IDFC: wealth
AU: LIT
Indusind: Eazydiner
HDFC Swiggy
AU Ixigo

Last edited:
Hi Team, can someone please share lifetime free credit cards (LTF) all banks, and application links. and what would be credit limit given by each bank?
Isn't your question a bit ambiguous....
Because even some paid cards are being offered LTF to customers...
So any card is eligible to be LTF...

By default only a handful of cards are offered LTF by banks... They usually are good for nothing, not all but mostly

I recommend these lifetime free cards--
Federal: CELESTA
IDFC: wealth
AU: LIT
Indusind: Eazydiner
HDFC Swiggy
AU Ixigo

lit not ltf (on reality) and if we use as ltf then its useless.

wealth also not LTF, most of the obvious lounge benefits need 20k spends. reward rate surprisingly no more premium.

remaining agree..

lit not ltf (on reality) and if we use as ltf then its useless.

wealth also not LTF, most of the obvious lounge benefits need 20k spends. reward rate surprisingly no more premium.

remaining agree..
Indeed most of these cards are useless except few
If we consider spends for airport lounge access then 90% cards can be thrown out from the above list

But The main intention here is to list out the unconditional LTF cards irrespective of their benefits and truely based on AF and JF

But The main intention here is to list out the unconditional LTF cards irrespective of their benefits and truely based on AF and JF

for me, Instead consider something that provides 1.5% cashback with 500rs. annual fee then no use LTF cards.

wealth: nothing left in that card if we remove lounge, that card practically useless if we can't spend 20k in a month to get lounge. As mentioned reward rate is not even comparable with 500rs. card and nothing is there. So, not sure what benefit we're getting with that card without spending 20k in a month by taking it as a LTF.

Agree, its personal preference but based on LTF experience, sometimes its best to choose paid card and switch from one card to another rather worry to let go LTF card even without usage, just because it has credit history. Again thats me and for me benefits do matter whether its LTF or Paid.

Last edited:
for me, Instead consider something that provides 1.5% cashback with 500rs. annual fee then no use LTF cards.

wealth: nothing left in that card if we remove lounge, that card practically useless if we can't spend 20k in a month to get lounge. As mentioned reward rate is not even comparable with 500rs. card and nothing is there. So, not sure what benefit we're getting with that card without spending 20k in a month by taking it as a LTF.

Agree, its personal preference but based on LTF experience, sometimes its best to choose paid card and switch from one card to another rather worry to let go LTF card even without usage, just because it has credit history. Again thats me and for me benefits do matter whether its LTF or Paid.
Good points to note
That's why I did not upgrade my IDFC Select to Wealth bcoz it is completely killed now 🤣 🤣 :ROFLMAO:

Having a Chargeable card is better if we can get back the Annual Fee through it's benefits

Most of the LTF cards I hold are only for occasional offers.

Good points to note
That's why I did not upgrade my IDFC Select to Wealth bcoz it is completely killed now 🤣 🤣 :ROFLMAO:

Having a Chargeable card is better if we can get back the Annual Fee through it's benefits

Most of the LTF cards I hold are only for occasional offers.
Which is better
Select or Wealth?

I have select and also digital rupay and my question if we spend 20k through UPI scan and pay , will this considered for 20k spend criteria for lounge?

Which is better
Select or Wealth?

I have select and also digital rupay and my question if we spend 20k through UPI scan and pay , will this considered for 20k spend criteria for lounge?
Select : railway and airport lounge access
Wealth : airport lounge access and spa benefits and 1.5% mark-up fee
Reward rate is almost similar

They may not....
Correct me if i am wrong

Select : railway and airport lounge access
Wealth : airport lounge access and spa benefits and 1.5% mark-up fee
Reward rate is almost similar

They may not....
Correct me if i am wrong
you need to spend 20000 even for 1 spa or 1 domestic lounge or 1 international lounge access

Back