• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of Visa infinite credit cards

cherryj1988

TF Select
Can someone make a list of all current available Visa infinite cards in india ?
Maybe even a level of difficulty on which are easier/harder to obtain.

Solution
HDFC - Infinia
Axis - Magnus, Vistara Infinite, Reserve
SBI - Aurum
ICICI - Emeralde
Citi - Prestige
Indusind - Indulge
Standard Chattered - Ultimate
IDFC - Wealth
AU Small - Zenith
Bank of Baroda - Eterna

Please comment if there are more

Ultimate is easiest to get, followed by Wealth and Magnus. Wealth and Zenith can be LTF
Y
Indeed...It's a LTF card for me.

I have another one issued from SC, Manhattan and they both share the limit.

For me, SC was the most generous in LE vs any other bank. And only recently via imobile I noticed that my Amazon Pay had LE to 14L from 5L...was shocked
Yes, amazon pay is amazing in Credit Limit increment.

HDFC - Infinia
Axis - Magnus, Vistara Infinite, Reserve
SBI - Aurum
ICICI - Emeralde
Citi - Prestige
Indusind - Indulge
Standard Chattered - Ultimate
IDFC - Wealth
AU Small - Zenith
Bank of Baroda - Eterna

Please comment if there are more

Ultimate is easiest to get, followed by Wealth and Magnus. Wealth and Zenith can be LTF
Applied for IDFC Wealth and got instant approval with 10L limit, the smoothest process ever - all happened within matter of 15 minutes.

Its been months I have been trying to get DCB or Regelia but still no luck. I think I should get these "premium cards" instead.

Applied for IDFC Wealth and got instant approval with 10L limit, the smoothest process ever - all happened within matter of 15 minutes.

Its been months I have been trying to get DCB or Regelia but still no luck. I think I should get these "premium cards" instead.
With income documents? Or just based on cibil?
You already have account with IDFC? if so, which variant? Thanks in advance.

Hey, Congratulations!

Just wanted to check; did they do a CIBIL enquiry before showing your eligible cards? or we can try our eligibility and then hit PAN for credit enquiry?

yes, it will before showing the card.

Based on my understanding, if you have card with more than 6L, it is possible to get wealth card, else it will be select. In my case, it was showing select with 3L limit for regalia with 5L limit.
When I applied for IDFC, the highest limit of any card I had was 4.5L, but still I got the wealth.

Back