• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for zero forex credit card - is idfc wow good ?

I already have idfc wealth - which i used for international travel , but after some calculation found that markup + gst for my spends exceeds my estimates.

Is IDFC wow allowed for me ? Does it has international lounge access - same rules like idfc wealth ?

Any recommendation for any other zero markup credit card other than idfc wow ?

I already have idfc wealth - which i used for international travel , but after some calculation found that markup + gst for my spends exceeds my estimates.

Is IDFC wow allowed for me ? Does it has international lounge access - same rules like idfc wealth ?

Scapia has stopped boarding new customers, else was perfect in this card. People are also getting a new UNI wave card that offers 0% forex fees. However, it is not show up in some people's apps, including mine, but you can try.

Yes it is a good card. You can apply it as well against FD. Easy to get. It does not have lounge access though, take other cards for lounge access.

It will also reward at 0.67% on all forex transactions

I applied for IDFC wow credit card , went till VKYC and finally they said they cant approve as my name mismatch in aadhaar and PAN . Well i have initial in in AADHAAR and full name in PAN card. Irony is that i got IDFC wealth last year with same docs.

Now i am not sure whether they will offer me wow credit card. But irony is that i got a hit in CIBIL. IDFC did check against cibil - is that correct ? because IDFC wow credit card is against deposit and not their money . Can some one clarify on cibil hit ? Should i ask them to revert it ?

Yes there is a CIBIL hit and if card gets approved, there is CIBIL record also even though it is secured. But why worry about one cibil hit? It does not affect anything really

Yes there is a CIBIL hit and if card gets approved, there is CIBIL record also even though it is secured. But why worry about one cibil hit? It does not affect anything really
Not worried really I am just concerned about 1 wasted hit :) . Till now no response from IDFC bank for the wow credit card approval. ( I did emailed to customer care email address)

Scapia has stopped boarding new customers, else was perfect in this card. People are also getting a new UNI wave card that offers 0% forex fees. However, it is not show up in some people's apps, including mine, but you can try.
Thanks for the information I got Early Access Program... didn't apply for it yet...now will

Yes it can be opened online. You will have to create FD by using Netbanking during the application process
Once the need is over, can we close the WOW card easily online? Will the lien on the FD be released easily? Will we have to go behind IDFC customer care to release it?

I had a not so good experience with an HDFC secured card some time back. Had to go to branch and write letter to remove the lien on FD.

Once the need is over, can we close the WOW card easily online? Will the lien on the FD be released easily? Will we have to go behind IDFC customer care to release it?

I had a not so good experience with an HDFC secured card some time back. Had to go to branch and write letter to remove the lien on FD.
Yes it can be closed easily by calling customer care. I had closed it once as renewal FD rate was lower than market rate

Haven't closed before FD renewal though. You will have to check with customer care if there are any charges with premature FD breakage

Lein was removed but i wasn't able to close fd
And customer care did it
Took like more than month

try RBL world safari! got it as a replacement to the rbl zomato card fyf and this year i called for card closure since i did not want to pay the charges and they simply waived it off :D

Back