• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

looking to apply c2c. Need suggestions

Sravan

TF Buzz
on this upcoming monday im going to apply c2c with my 10months old 72k limit sbi simply click credit card(7k locked for emi, actual emi 17k)
1. looking to apply icici card, axis card, citi bank card
2. any tips for me to get cards 100%
i have other credit cards also like this
hdfc 1lakh limit 6m old
idfc 1lakh 3m old
one card 1m old 40k limit
slice 10k limit 4m old
kotak fd based card 7m old 15k limit

on this upcoming monday im going to apply c2c with my 10months old 72k limit sbi simply click credit card(7k locked for emi, actual emi 17k)
hdfc 1lakh limit 6m old
idfc 1lakh 3m old
slice 10k limit 4m old
Remove that kotak fd based and slice from your account.... Fd based cards are not required if you have unsecured card. Kotak offers are mostly for kotak debit and credit card equally.. You can get free virtual debit card with kotal 811 zero balance account... Close fd card... In 3-6 months .you will surely get pre approved kotak card... Take league platinum its ltf. And for sake of your cibil get slice closed asap....

Go for bank of baroda credit card ... You will get it... And it has good offers... Currently they are very generous in approval....

Regarding axis wait for ltf offers... Will come in sometime... And regarding icici... Either get apay card or platinum ltf.... No need to pay and get gemstone cards...

Citi will only issue in metro cities and mostly onlt to Salary person with a valid payslip....

Apply BOB now, LTF offer is on.

Apply for apay, make sure you are prime user for one or two months before applying.

Ones you get either of the two cards close all your FD cards. Then wait for year end, you will get offers, by then open account in Axis and HDFC with MAB of 25k and maintain 40-50k, use those accounts normally for neft/imps/upi and you will be good to go. Important thing is maintaining some balance above MAB, preferably 15-20k.

You can do same with 10 mab a/c too but with the you get low pre-approved limits.

CITI will not give you C2C card.

While applying BoB card, if I want to apply on income proof basis then the section where it is asked if the customer holds a credit card from any other bank, should I select as "NO" (even if one holds cc from other banks)?

While applying BoB card, if I want to apply on income proof basis then the section where it is asked if the customer holds a credit card from any other bank, should I select as "NO" (even if one hold cc from other banks)?
Select yes, in document upload section upload your salary slip as well as other CC statement and front photo.

If your salary is above 50k but other CC limit is less than 2 lacs then upload only salary slip. If not both are preferred. If you have some other sources of income apply using ITR of last 2 years.

In document upload I wasn't even given option to upload cc statement, I did it anyways. That should tell you it really doesn't matter :ROFLMAO:

D
While applying BoB card, if I want to apply on income proof basis then the section where it is asked if the customer holds a credit card from any other bank, should I select as "NO" (even if one holds cc from other banks)?
ont apply with salary slip.... Even in itr upload cc statement if you have already one... I read here only somewhere.... One person with salary around 80k got 15000 limit on bob.... Mine with 31000 cc statement... I got 34k...it always better to use cc statement....

D
ont apply with salary slip.... Even in itr upload cc statement if you have already one... I read here only somewhere.... One person with salary around 80k got 15000 limit on bob.... Mine with 31000 cc statement... I got 34k...it always better to use cc statement....
Out of the universe logic crafted by BoB.

Select yes, in document upload section upload your salary slip as well as other CC statement and front photo.

If your salary is above 50k but other CC limit is less than 2 lacs then upload only salary slip. If not both are preferred. If you have some other sources of income apply using ITR of last 2 years.

In document upload I wasn't even given option to upload cc statement, I did it anyways. That should tell you it really doesn't matter :ROFLMAO:
Do we need to upload last two month's salary slip or one month or bank statement showing salary got credited?

Remove that kotak fd based and slice from your account.... Fd based cards are not required if you have unsecured card. Kotak offers are mostly for kotak debit and credit card equally.. You can get free virtual debit card with kotal 811 zero balance account... Close fd card... In 3-6 months .you will surely get pre approved kotak card... Take league platinum its ltf. And for sake of your cibil get slice closed asap....

Go for bank of baroda credit card ... You will get it... And it has good offers... Currently they are very generous in approval....

Regarding axis wait for ltf offers... Will come in sometime... And regarding icici... Either get apay card or platinum ltf.... No need to pay and get gemstone cards...

Citi will only issue in metro cities and mostly onlt to Salary person with a valid payslip....
i want amazon pay but they are rejected me 6 months ago. after getting icici card, i can apply apay card easily
bob card on the month. its almost one month now. have to wait one more month our forum memebers said
now axis have ltf offers for some cards
yes bank card can i go for it with c2c process?

hdfc 1lakh limit 6m old
idfc 1lakh 3m old
slice 10k limit 4m old
Slice is not a Credit card.

Y
i want amazon pay but they are rejected me 6 months ago. after getting icici card, i can apply apay card easily
bob card on the month. its almost one month now. have to wait one more month our forum memebers said
now axis have ltf offers for some cards
yes bank card can i go for it with c2c process?
YEs u can get yes bank c2c..... Apay.... Mostly u will get after 1-2 rejections...

@Extrovert🌃
Anything you would like to say?
One thing we all love is cashback and offers. after having tons of credit cards slice's credit line shouldn't have any negative affect at that point. More so it should have slight positive affect as to maintain a good score it's important to have good credit mix. If you've 100% of credit cards, no sure it's a good mix.

You already have good initial limits. Do what benifits you as user. If slice is useful to your daily needs keep it and keep saving money.
If you don't use it anymore close it.

Best part of slice is it has only 1 active Nbfc at any time so don't have to worry about opening alot of accounts on credit reports

No what I meant is that some NBFC of yours marked a default although you paid ... NBFCs are notorious for this is what I meant.
That was ab honest mistake i belive. I had pre-closed one of my loans hence the following month was not registered in their system. Spoke to few of my buddies too and even they've had similar experiences. This happens commonly with CDL's it seems. But if you've NOC then by writing a couple of mails it should be resolved

Back