• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - Slice Wallet UPI - free credit card load and free bank transfer

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Bamboo karo tab unblock karenge.

Maine daily email spam karke fir sare bank statement diye tab unblock Kiya btw debit card option nahi hi enable kiya. 🤣
mera bhi debit/credit card option unblock nhi kiya...
kaise unblock hoga?
mere slice me sirf upi se add money krne ka option aata hai..
5-6 month pehle mene ek hi din me 5-6 credit card and 4-5 debit card se wallet reload kiya tha 50-50rs only then next day the called me asked that debit/credit card details. then said ok. and after 1-2 day later debit card option gone.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Seriously why are you guys using any trick that involve amount crediting to bank a/c. That income. Paying off cc bill via cc bills that alright. I'm missing something Here?

Edit - all you trying are student so.. you know or income through cash and not credited via bank a/c. So doesn't matter or what ITR we don't fear IT department?
This might be helpful if you have to pay rent, maintenance or any other miscellaneous charges to other's bank account (not self) regularly. I myself started using wallet loading (via cc) to bank (other's)tricks for the same purpose, although not able to make any profits till now.
Thanks to abhishek commander and his gang, have a lot of pineperks prepaid gc piled up, and most likely a loss deal.
Missed the mobikwik cc billpay loot before, and now this slice loot, seems time is against me every time

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This might be helpful if you have to pay rent, maintenance or any other miscellaneous charges to other's bank account (not self) regularly. I myself started using wallet loading (via cc) to bank (other's)tricks for the same purpose, although not able to make any profits till now.
Thanks to abhishek commander and his gang, have a lot of pineperks prepaid gc piled up, and most likely a loss deal.
Missed the mobikwik cc billpay loot before, and now this slice loot, seems time is against me every time
Mobikwik ki yaad mat dilao.. maja aa gya tha uss din to 🤣 🤣