• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - Slice Wallet UPI - free credit card load and free bank transfer

realjayt

TF Premier
This might be helpful if you have to pay rent, maintenance or any other miscellaneous charges to other's bank account (not self) regularly. I myself started using wallet loading (via cc) to bank (other's)tricks for the same purpose, although not able to make any profits till now.
Thanks to abhishek commander and his gang, have a lot of pineperks prepaid gc piled up, and most likely a loss deal.
Missed the mobikwik cc billpay loot before, and now this slice loot, seems time is against me every time
Us bro us😔

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Seriously why are you guys using any trick that involve amount crediting to bank a/c. That income. Paying off cc bill via cc bills that alright. I'm missing something Here?

Edit - all you trying are student so.. you know or income through cash and not credited via bank a/c. So doesn't matter or what ITR we don't fear IT department?
koi ni sirf 30% tax dena padega inhe. Seh lenge thoda

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
This might be helpful if you have to pay rent, maintenance or any other miscellaneous charges to other's bank account (not self) regularly. I myself started using wallet loading (via cc) to bank (other's)tricks for the same purpose, although not able to make any profits till now.
Thanks to abhishek commander and his gang, have a lot of pineperks prepaid gc piled up, and most likely a loss deal.
Missed the mobikwik cc billpay loot before, and now this slice loot, seems time is against me every time
Yeah I also had to pay rent and charges were some 3900 something on Amex Plantium via MobiKwik, I could have used but it required bit of strategy. But then my question was on self a/c transfer not to others.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah I also had to pay rent and charges were some 3900 something on Amex Plantium via MobiKwik, I could have used but it required bit of strategy. But then my question was on self a/c transfer not to others.
I don't think there will be any prb as long as your money is flowing between your own account. Load to wallet and withdrawal both are to/from your own account.

doraemon

TF Ace
I don't think there will be any prb as long as your money is flowing between your own account. Load to wallet and withdrawal both are to/from your own account.
Yes
Also as long as u are not into any tax bracket it really does not matter where money is flowing from

Suppose I made 70-100k by this
But overall my income is 20-30k other than that

So in that case also my total income will be below 2.5lac
And 87A will triggered and my tax liability will become 0

So it really does not matter
And there is saying that "loopholes are made for exploit"

I can't even imagine how much slice would have lost yesterday in just 23 minutes🤣

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes
Also as long as u are not into any tax bracket it really does not matter where money is flowing from

Suppose I made 70-100k by this
But overall my income is 20-30k other than that

So in that case also my total income will be below 2.5lac
And 87A will triggered and my tax liability will become 0

So it really does not matter
And there is saying that "loopholes are made for exploit"

I can't even imagine how much slice would have lost yesterday in just 23 minutes🤣
My post was for people who are tax paying customers.