• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - You will regret it if you don't open this post (Biggest Credit Card bill Payment Loot) - ⚠️ your money will get Stuck

Same maine bhi kiya, phele 10₹ ka transaction kiya, immediately success then 100₹ immediately credited then 10000₹ phir iske yamraj aake le gaye isko. Mere paise ka pata nahi. Call karunga aaj.

Phir bhi nahi aaya toh office jaunga, because I am in Bangalore only about 25 km away from their office.😌

Last edited:
Same maine bhi kiya, phele 10₹ ka transaction kiya, immediately success then 100₹ immediately credited then 10000₹ phir iske yamraj aake le gaye isko. Mere paise ka pata nahi. Call karunga aaj.

Phir bhi nahi aaya toh office jaunga, because I am in Bangalore only about 25 km away from their office.😌
meri 2 rs ki pending h,pta krke aana, 5 rs dega :p :p :p :p

Dekho bhaiyo aur unki Behano, this will happen only in rarest of rare cases where a company takes someone’s money and runs away. Everyone will get their refunds eventually.

It's possible that the payment department might have only 1 or 2 people handling it, and you all know there are thousands of people trying to take advantage of Amazon gv to credit card bill payment.

If they are processing refunds manually, it will take even more time.

When handling refunds in Razorpay’s merchant account, you have to be very careful. If you mistakenly click on the refund button for a successful payment, the refund will be sent to a customer who had a successful transaction.

I also mentioned about BBPS pre-funding; small startups don't have crores of rupees. When funds run out, BBPS payments start getting pending and failing, and who knows how many lakhs of transactions people would have made by now.

I also mentioned about BBPS pre-funding; small startups don't have crores of rupees. When funds run out, BBPS payments start getting pending and failing, and who knows how many lakhs of transactions people would have made by now.
The picture I received from Highway delite team had an section mentioning error code and error message. In error message its written "insufficient balance"
Maybe they ran out of funds that why transactions were failing
1000009241.webp

Back