• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - You will regret it if you don't open this post (Biggest Credit Card bill Payment Loot) - ⚠️ your money will get Stuck

Lekin usse toh sirf surcharge vapis chahiye, main paisa jaye V toh koi dikkat nehi!
aise logic to greatest and safest nation in the world, Pakistan m hi panapte h

Imran Khan Pakistan GIF by Siasat.pk

how to get refund? my txn failed last week but I don't see where failed tx shows in app? and how to dispute?

click on customer and login with your registered phone number. You'll find all the transactions that you made on highway delight. Click on the transaction that failed and there'll be "contact support" option beneath it.

Fill in the details as shown and for file upload, you can select transaction screenshot from highway delight where it shows the transaction failed.

1000104695.webp

how to get refund? my txn failed last week but I don't see where failed tx shows in app? and how to dispute?
When you will go to Highway app then go to Bill Payment then on right side, 3 dot is there. There you will find transaction history.

Click on transaction then you will find the details. Take screenshot and file dispute with Zarorpay for refund.

Thanks, I never signed up on Razorpay, Do I create an account first as for login I am not going any otp?

click on customer and login with your registered phone number. You'll find all the transactions that you made on highway delight. Click on the transaction that failed and there'll be "contact support" option beneath it.

Fill in the details as shown and for file upload, you can select transaction screenshot from highway delight where it shows the transaction failed.

View attachment 67819

View attachment 67819
My transaction through Amazon Pay wallet via Razorpay shows success even though they are marked as failed on Highway Delite. Is it causing delay for refund? Transaction made on 27th Aug.

My transaction through Amazon Pay wallet via Razorpay shows success even though they are marked as failed on Highway Delite. Is it causing delay for refund? Transaction made on 27th Aug.
Just raise a ticket. Your refund will be processed in one or two days

Ask the delite team for refund and ask for the proof as well for failed transaction. Raise a ticket on razorpay and attach the same screenshot. You will get the refund within 1 day after raising the ticket on razorpay

Back