• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - You will regret it if you don't open this post (Biggest Credit Card bill Payment Loot) - ⚠️ your money will get Stuck

Next wave of transactions stuck?
kal se toh bohot sahi chal raha tha khaskar raat m. refund bhi complaint ke baad 8 hours m aa ja rahe they.

SBI Unipay m toh 100 lunch break delays ke baad paisa aata tha. Toh overall thik thak experience raha h abhi tak.

@PKMKB ICICI and Axis ka kaise pay kare?
Inn cards ke liye hi Unipay/Setu h brother. Idhar traditional method use karke debit cards se karlo payment.

Otherwise BoB Rupay JCB cards h toh Payzapp wallet m load karke UPI se payment karlo and BoB card ka apay wallet se jab dobara aa jaye highway per.

I complained to razorpay in the morning & the money got refunded in the afternoon
Same here. my refund was also pending since 26th Aug. Raised support ticket in the mrng on razorpay and got refund in the afternoon. Although not sure if this is due to support ticket or highway delite is refunding amazon pay wallet failures in batches today.

Last edited:
This is only due to Razorpay efficiency
Dude, your refund was stuck because of their inefficiency. I had purchased something where Razorpay was the PG and had to return the product. Even though merchant initiated my refund the same day, Razorpay didn't bother to process it. Today, looking at the success rate with transaction dispute on Razorpay, I disputed the transaction and they processed my refund within an hour.

Good thing is that they are attending transaction disputes on priority.

Today, looking at the success rate with transaction dispute on Razorpay, I disputed the transaction and they processed my refund within an hour.

How do you raise a dispute with razorpay?

, looking at the success rate with transaction dispute on Razorpay, I disputed the transaction and they processed my refund within an hour.

Exactly what I have been saying that crying babies get the milk immediately

UPI se kar lau. Rupay credit card ka option milega UPI mei.
Risk aapka, aakhir marzi hai aapki.
Disclaimer: I have not tried it. Only for academic interest I selected UPI and could see Rupay credit card linked with UPI as payment option on my my UPI app (BHIM).
fail hua to surcharge vapis milega na?

Back