• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - You will regret it if you don't open this post (Biggest Credit Card bill Payment Loot) - ⚠️ your money will get Stuck

Ab kuchh nhi ho skta dost

Water me bhains 🐃 ja chuki hai 🥲
Thanks a lot ma'm for putting proper icon of 🐃, else I would have confused like this

I think Amazon pay charges 3 to 3.5% MDR from the merchant
I have implemented razorpay pg they need additional approval for apay wallet
also to accept payment via bbps you need a registered business and register on the bbps website which never seems to work
I am no expert in this domain but if these two challenge are overcome we can build own app / website
There is legal aspect to it as well eg such high business turnover would need a proper filing also not sure if the entire purpose is to rotate money can be illegal

Last edited:
I have implemented razorpay pg they need additional approval for apay wallet
also to accept payment via bbps you need a registered business and register on the bbps website which never seems to work
I am no expert in this domain but if these two challenge are overcome we can build own app / website
There is legal aspect to it as well eg such high business turnover would need a proper filing also not sure if the entire purpose is to rotate money can be illegal
What is MDR for apay wallet acceptance?

Back