• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF premium cards

nishant.jvk

TF Buzz
I have a cibil score of 790 and have an income of 52LPA. I don't have any loans except four credit cards.

I want to understand how to get any premium cards like regalia gold, marquee, burgundy, infinia cards as LTF?

I am being offered FYF for regalia gold but nothing else.

Only through branch, contact them and find right person (sometimes they're on different branch than visited one).. u can get LTF premium cards.

Ex: U want Infinia, go to nearby hdfc branch, find BM, request your card as LTF, they'll ask something in favor, do it and get the card LTF. If they don't have knowledge or capability, change branch do same again.

There are no shortcuts, direct LTF for the mentioned cards. U give something to bank, take something back.

I won't consider regalia gold to be a premium card, you can get DCB LTF if you are invited to Infinia. Getting Infinia LTF is much harder and can involve making some investment plans with them.

If you're salaried with 52LPA, go to any HDFC bank ask for opening a salary account to shift your salary and then negotiate on cards,
Same applies for any other bank as well such as Axis or ICICI
Also if your company has a corporate tie up with icici, you can easily get Emerald LTF through your corporate RM

Getting premium cards LTF is very difficult. As @helloworld suggested, the only way is to contact someone in the bank itself (someone from the branch, at most times BM and sometimes someone higher up in operations and CC department). You will have to give something to them to get these cards LTF. A high initial funding (mostly FD) sometimes helps. I have seen people mention that HDFC BMs/RMs ask to buy their ULIPs for Infinia LTF. So please contact someone in the banks and do let us know how it goes.

If you're salaried with 52LPA, go to any HDFC bank ask for opening a salary account to shift your salary and then negotiate on cards,
Also if your company has a corporate tie up with icici, you can easily get Emerald LTF through your corporate RM
Hey, How I can connect with Corporate RM. I'm sure my company has tie up with ICICI.

whats the salary criteria for emerald LTF

Emerald is only good for airport spas and movie tickets. I would suggest to focus on other premium cards first (Infinia, DCB, Burgundy etc), since you might need to open salary account/funds to negotiate those, which you might not have if you keep those in icici for emaralde

I have a cibil score of 790 and have an income of 52LPA. I don't have any loans except four credit cards.

I want to understand how to get any premium cards like regalia gold, marquee, burgundy, infinia cards as LTF?

I am being offered FYF for regalia gold but nothing else.
Wow!!! 52L and almost unaware of cc universe....
Show any bank your pay slip and tell them you'll open your salary account there... They'll welcome you with red carpet and almost certainly provide you a good LTF cards...

But I'm a bit surprised bcoz being at a good position (which you must be acc to your salary), bank agents themselves come to offices and offer premium cards

This is a six month old post of mine

Just got off a call with my Deputy Branch Manager and Credit card guy at my home ICICI Branch , Salary Requirement for ICICI Emerald Private Metal Card is 3L pm , Requirement to make Emerald PVC LTF is 2 cr NRV (seems too high ,i know others have gotten LTF via Corporate Salary Account with ICICI)

8 years ago, I saw some contacts but now its deleted in portal. I did try a lot via HR path but 0 info. May be you can share yours and they might know the contact of my company RM.
I've no corporate tie up and no premium cards from ICICI, i was just sharing info i got from other threads with you

8 years ago, I saw some contacts but now its deleted in portal. I did try a lot via HR path but 0 info. May be you can share yours and they might know the contact of my company RM.

Check this out

Can Salary Accounts Get You Premium Cards?
If you are salaried, you can leverage salary accounts to obtain premium cards. Here's a strategy:
1. Open a salary account with ICICI and get their premium card.
2. Close the ICICI account and move to HDFC, open a salary account there and get their credit card.
These credit cards are usually not tied to salary accounts, allowing you to move on after obtaining the premium cards.
Just because banks offer you good cards, you don't have to stick with them. Before opening a salary account, speak with the Relationship Manager (RM) or bank representative. Ensure you get the credit card of your choice as a Lifetime Free (LTF) offer upon opening the account, and confirm that the card is not tied to the bank account.

Can Salary Accounts Get You Premium Cards?
If you are salaried, you can leverage salary accounts to obtain premium cards. Here's a strategy:
1. Open a salary account with ICICI and get their premium card.
2. Close the ICICI account and move to HDFC, open a salary account there and get their credit card.
These credit cards are usually not tied to salary accounts, allowing you to move on after obtaining the premium cards.
Just because banks offer you good cards, you don't have to stick with them. Before opening a salary account, speak with the Relationship Manager (RM) or bank representative. Ensure you get the credit card of your choice as a Lifetime Free (LTF) offer upon opening the account, and confirm that the card is not tied to the bank account.
I sadly work for an organization where we have to compulsorily receive salary in union bank account due to corporate tie up, there's a branch within organization as well

But yeah for others this is great

Back