• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF premium cards

2.5L after taxes for Emerald PVC LTF and 3L after taxes for Emerald Private Metal FYF. Hard to get metal LTF.
I've heard this once before, but my RM or Branch manager tells me different

What's your source on this, did you get this card yourself ?

I've heard this once before, but my RM or Branch manager tells me different

What's your source on this, did you get this card yourself ?
not me but my brother has PVC LTF. His salary account is also with ICICI. I am trying for Metal card so far no positive response since salary criteria is not matching

Your brother works for a company with Corporate tie up ?
Earlier his salary account was with Citi. Since Citi moved out of India, he opened a new ICICI savings account on his own online and did KYC and all. After 3 months he moved from Citi to ICICI and converted savings account to Salary account. Currently his account is ICICI wealth account. His company is having tie up with HDFC, ICICI and SC for salary credits. Not sure if that helped in any way to get LTF PVC.

Earlier his salary account was with Citi. Since Citi moved out of India, he opened a new ICICI savings account on his own online and did KYC and all. After 3 months he moved from Citi to ICICI and converted savings account to Salary account. Currently his account is ICICI wealth account. His company is having tie up with HDFC, ICICI and SC for salary credits. Not sure if that helped in any way to get LTF PVC.
I'm thinking it's due to corporate tie up, Otherwise a lot of people could easily get Emerald PVC LTF, but that's not the case

I'm thinking it's due to corporate tie up, Otherwise a lot of people could easily get Emerald PVC LTF, but that's not the case
I don't think so. Even my salary account is ICICI since 2020 and my RM is a lady who is very helpful. Although I work in Tier 1 city but salary account is in my hometown which is Tier 2 city. She always answers my calls if I ever dial and regularly updates me via WhatsApp on any follow-ups or status updates. She got me Sapphiro Dual variant LTF and at the same time she told to wait for 6 months, and I can get Emerald PVC FYF. But after coming to this forum, I have read that many got PVC LTF with 2.5L after taxes salary. Currently she can get me PVC LTF as I meet 2.5L criteria but I am pushing for private metal.

I don't think so. Even my salary account is ICICI since 2020 and my RM is a lady who is very helpful. Although I work in Tier 1 city but salary account is in my hometown which is Tier 2 city. She always answers my calls if I ever dial and regularly updates me via WhatsApp on any follow-ups or status updates. She got me Sapphiro Dual variant LTF and at the same time she told to wait for 6 months, and I can get Emerald PVC FYF. But after coming to this forum, I have read that many got PVC LTF with 2.5L after taxes salary. Currently she can get me PVC LTF as I meet 2.5L criteria but I am pushing for private metal.
Well there're many on this forum who have 2.5L+ salary but couldn't get Emerald PVC LTF,
So probably it depends

So but wait, you're sure about this, anyone with a Salary of 2.5L/mo. gross can get Emeralde PVC LTF ?

And Corporate tie up or Govt job not required?!

Is there any other requirements like salary account with ICICI or anything?

Also may i ask what was the salary requirement for Saphiro LTF ?

Also may i ask what was the salary requirement for Saphiro LTF ?
For Sapphiro there was no salary requirement. It was showing as paid for me in iMobile app so I called my RM and said I want it as LTF and not interested in any fees based card. She checked in her system and I got one OTP which I shared over the call. She checked and immediately informed me that Im eligible for LTF with 9 lakh limit. I double checked with her if its indeed lifetime she said yes. She processed and I got the card within 5 days. iMobile started showing the card on 3rd day after sharing OTP.

@Swastik After getting the card I dropped an email to ICICI Customer care to confirm if its LTF they said Yes and now I have written proof incase something goes wrong later.

Attachments

• IMG_6697.webp
    IMG_6697.webp
    86 KB · Views: 10
@Swastik After getting the card I dropped an email to ICICI Customer care to confirm if its LTF they said Yes and now I have written proof incase something goes wrong later.
Nice, btw you mentioned salary account for 5 yrs, can you tell me if your account is select or wealth ?
How much salary(if you're comfortable in sharing, ballpark figure would do) ?

Back