• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.

I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.
Through what channel did you get the Emeralde LTF upgrade offer, is it phone call, mail, showing in iMobile etc? Please elaborate

That's hell lot of spend on a card like Sapphiro.... I think it's the only reason why u got Emeralde LTF!! but m suprised without much benefits in Sapphiro, why u chose that card for your primary spends!!!
Sapphiro is not my primary card though. My dad has an add-on Sapphiro, last year he has done close to 30% of the spends on that

Through what channel did you get the Emeralde LTF upgrade offer, is it phone call, mail, showing in iMobile etc? Please elaborate
I was having some issue lately accessing the imobile app, I mailed ICICI, but didn't get proper response. I escalated the issue after that, after couple of days got a call from ICICI, they connected me to imobile team and got the issue resolved. They again called me after two days and offered an upgrade.

mine is797 with ICICI account for last 12 yrs. Still not even giving Sapphiro LTF.. What's ur secret?
Likewise. I have NRV of 36L+ with them since 4 years but they are only giving me rubyx and that too with annual fee. I have only apay with them and I have never received any offers for any cards.

Pretty strange how this bank works.

Likewise. I have NRV of 36L+ with them since 4 years but they are only giving me rubyx and that too with annual fee. I have only apay with them and I have never received any offers for any cards.

Pretty strange how this bank works.
I had same experience with Axis. This happened last year. I am banking with them from last ten years but when I applied for Flipkart card they just denied it and after lot of escalations they gave me the card with 50k limit. I'm not sure what's wrong with banks.

• Wow
Reactions: BMR
Axis is notorious for giving stupid low limits.
They haven't upgraded the limit on that yet even after an year. I upgraded to Burgundy and got select CC as well after that. However, the limit on the Flipkart card is still 50k and they are not ready to increase it, they are not even ready to remove the limit and merge it with select. My RM is of not much help here.

Back