• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

They haven't upgraded the limit on that yet even after an year. I upgraded to Burgundy and got select CC as well after that. However, the limit on the Flipkart card is still 50k and they are not ready to increase it, they are not even ready to remove the limit and merge it with select. My RM is of not much help here.
Is your flipkart card LTF? If not, you can close it now. After a month or two you can call customer carr and ask for Flipkart card, you will get it with same limit of Select card.

I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.
Hi Kashyap,

I have read all the answers posted by you in this thread & would like to ask you something specific, please answer me if possible:-

1. How many days you have been using Sapphiro & what is your current limit now??
2. Are you the primary card holder of this one(Sapphiro) or using add-on card which has been issued in your parent's name?? If yes, does she/he hold an account with ICICI?? if yes, what is the total NRV??
3. How much spending you have done ever since you have started using this one(you don't have to be accurate, approximate figure will also be fine)
4. How did you come to know you sapphiro is LTF since according to your spending you will get waiver very easily every year. Have you got any written confirmation from anyone that this has been issued to you as LTF.
5. Same way, how did you come to know you have been offered Emeralde as "LTF" & not on chargeable basis. If you have got any offer then is it visible in your application?? If yes, please do share us a screenshot as well.

For last 2 points please let me know if all these LTF confirmation you have got is only "verbal" or there is something in Black & White.

Hi Kashyap,

I have read all the answers posted by you in this thread & would like to ask you something specific, please answer me if possible:-

1. How many days you have been using Sapphiro & what is your current limit now??
2. Are you the primary card holder of this one(Sapphiro) or using add-on card which has been issued in your parent's name?? If yes, does she/he hold an account with ICICI?? if yes, what is the total NRV??
3. How much spending you have done ever since you have started using this one(you don't have to be accurate, approximate figure will also be fine)
4. How did you come to know you sapphiro is LTF since according to your spending you will get waiver very easily every year. Have you got any written confirmation from anyone that this has been issued to you as LTF.
5. Same way, how did you come to know you have been offered Emeralde as "LTF" & not on chargeable basis. If you have got any offer then is it visible in your application?? If yes, please do share us a screenshot as well.

For last 2 points please let me know if all these LTF confirmation you have got is only "verbal" or there is something in Black & White.
1. I'm using Sapphiro from 15 months, current limit is 15L
2. I'm the primary card holder, my dad has an add-on
3. 25L+
4. When I applied for the card, in credit card verification they confirmed it is LTF and after I received the card, I mailed cc and they confirmed it
5. Got a call from CC department and they confirmed it is LTF, as earlier. I want the Amex variant so I haven't accepted the offer yet.

1. I'm using Sapphiro from 15 months, current limit is 15L
2. I'm the primary card holder, my dad has an add-on
3. 25L+
4. When I applied for the card, in credit card verification they confirmed it is LTF and after I received the card, I mailed cc and they confirmed it
5. Got a call from CC department and they confirmed it is LTF, as earlier. I want the Amex variant so I haven't accepted the offer yet.
5. Will you please mail Customer Care so that you get a confirmation that you are getting a Emeralde LTF?? Let us know what response you have got from them.

Last question, I guess you are a business man, how much ITR do you file & if you are salaried then how much CTC do you have??
These are sensitive questions, you may choose not to answer me but considering that Emeralde LTF is a rarest of rare scenario, if you disclose these details then we would get a fair amount of idea about it.

Overall I must say, you have got a very strong case for Emeralde LTF considering the fact I didn't hear anybody having a Sapphiro with 15 L limit & spent 25L so far.

Last edited:
3. 25L+ in how many years, i.e. 1, 1.5, 2 year??
5. Will you please mail Customer Care so that you get a confirmation that you are getting a Emeralde LTF?? Let us know what response you have got from them.

Last question, I guess you are a business man, how much ITR do you file & if you are salaried then how much CTC do you have??
These are sensitive questions, you may choose not to answer me but considering that Emeralde LTF is a rarest of rare scenario, if you disclose these details then we would get a fair amount of idea about it.

Overall I must say, you have got a very strong case for Emeralde LTF considering the fact I didn't hear anybody having a Sapphiro with 15 L limit & spent 25L so far.
3. my relationship with ICICI is just 15 months old, I started it with Sapphiro. 25L+ spends in 15 months
5. I'll mail them and get a confirmation soon

3. my relationship with ICICI is just 15 months old, I started it with Sapphiro. 25L+ spends in 15 months
5. I'll mail them and get a confirmation soon
Thanks bro, once you got the confirmation mail, please share us here.
Congratulations again for being the only one "Emerlade LTF" holder in this entire community if you get it in real.
Thanks again for sharing your details to the maximum extant possible.

@TechnoFino @Subhankar @himesh8924 for your reference please, we all must congratulate him.

Back