• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

You got emeralde LTF with just 30 lakhs NRV .

And here I got Saphiro LTF after much struggle with around 75 lakhs NRV and a wealth salary account .

Got to move out of icici :(
Also I think you should have taken emirates skywards emeralde , you get emirates gold status with skywards miles plus all benefits of emeralde , just that it’s visa signature

To all wishing Emeralde card, I have been using it well for the past 6 months or so. Apart from Movie tickets offer and Airport Spa access it not at all worth the Amount 12000+taxes. ICICI don't even offer metal card for premium looking card and the rewards rate is worst in the industry. Basic Amazon Pay credit card is way better than Emeralde in the reward rate game. But it's only useful to people who travel a lot Internationally they can use the Unlimited Lounge access from Dreamfolks Membership. And maintaining 2cr or 1cr for just getting LTF its not worthy.

Also I think you should have taken emirates skywards emeralde , you get emirates gold status with skywards miles plus all benefits of emeralde , just that it’s visa signature
I needed Emeralde for Spa and Movies only. For all other things I have HDFC Infinia. After 6 months, I will ask my RM for another upgrade to Emeralde Emirates or Emeralde Private card.

I think its a Metal variant of Emerald card. Not much info available about it as of now.
Except video no other information is provided. Even on Google also not available. Someone from community or @TechnoFino please confirm the same. Is there any metal card offering from ICICI named Emeralde Private Credit Card??

Back