• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

On bookmyshow app its mentioned Sapphiro visa bogo offer twice a month and Sapphiro mastercard only once a month maybe because it's shared with amex. Even mastercard Emeralde has half that of visa Emeralde

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-28-14-38-27-98_2c3845bd3ca6dfb5962e9fa2c541d5ec.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-28-14-38-27-98_2c3845bd3ca6dfb5962e9fa2c541d5ec.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 19
On bookmyshow app its mentioned Sapphiro visa bogo offer twice a month and Sapphiro mastercard only once a month maybe because it's shared with amex. Even mastercard Emeralde has half that of visa Emeralde
Not sure about this post , but people I know have already used this on BMs and confirmed the same to me .
For me I use Magnus and emeralde for BmS offers

For BMS, Sapphiro BOGO offer was applicable in Amex also but it was not direct free ticket. It will come as cashback. It was written under TnC and verified too. Its sometime back as when you enter AMEX variant number it won't show the offer. Now I am not sure.

For BMS, Sapphiro BOGO offer was applicable in Amex also but it was not direct free ticket. It will come as cashback. It was written under TnC and verified too. Its sometime back as when you enter AMEX variant number it won't show the offer. Now I am not sure.
Yea for Amex it’s a cashback and not instant discount

But few managed it with way less than that
You will have to negotiate a bit
I agree, just shared what I heard from my RM when was chasing for Select.

Actually even with Wealth Select (for which TRV ask* is 3 Cr), by default T&C only FYF Emeralde is offered. Whereas here with TRV of 2Cr itself it is offered LTF. This tells, so much of gaps in what they ask and what all can be negotiated

*different thing that it is not mandated or reviewed

I agree, just shared what I heard from my RM when was chasing for Select.

Actually even with Wealth Select (for which TRV ask* is 3 Cr), by default T&C only FYF Emeralde is offered. Whereas here with TRV of 2Cr itself it is offered LTF. This tells, so much of gaps in what they ask and what all can be negotiated

*different thing that it is not mandated or reviewed
Wealth select requires TRV of 3 cr ??

Back