• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

Yes, heard from RM recently as well as in the past from Head Wealth Management over email (when I asked if my Wealth can be upgraded to Wealth Select)

But then if you open via Initial IP of 10 lakhs and other profile details are correct, they directly open Wealth Select (think for NTB)
@mgforce

Are you sure about initial funding of 10 L for Select?

I thought that was for Wealth Management

During regular days for a new account with IP cheque - Wealth requires 5L funding, Wealth Select requires 10L funding

And then there are TRV needs - Wealth needs 25 or 30L, Wealth Select needs 300L
Bro where is this branch which is opening wealth select for 10l. Even if someone comes there by flight it would be a better deal 🤣

During regular days for a new account with IP cheque - Wealth requires 5L funding, Wealth Select requires 10L funding

And then there are TRV needs - Wealth needs 25 or 30L, Wealth Select needs 300L
Thank you @mgforce

So after the initial funding, like Wealth Management account, even Wealth Select is 0 MAB irrespective of NRV/TRV?

Bro where is this branch which is opening wealth select for 10l. Even if someone comes there by flight it would be a better deal 🤣
I've received similiar information of 10L for Select @jack333

Thank you @mgforce

So after the initial funding, like Wealth Management account, even Wealth Select is 0 MAB irrespective of NRV/TRV?

I've received similiar information of 10L for Select @jack333
You need to read between the lines too! Anyways... for you...

All premium accounts like ICICI Wealth / Wealth Select / HDFC Imperia / Axis Burgundy / IndusInd Pioneer - they are Zero Balance till the time account status is there.

TRV/NRV helps maintaining status and avoiding downgrade. Remember, downgrade is done by Bank - once downgrade done, all charges happen as per the lower Tier.

Back