• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

Response from wealth management customer care:

You may apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our website https://www.icicibank.com/ Select Credit Cards under Products _ Click on "Apply Now" _ "Apply online in 3 simple steps".

Alternatively, you may visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch to apply for a Credit Card. To locate the nearest ICICI Bank branch, visit maps.icicibank.com/mobile

We will be unable to assist you to provide the Sapphiro Credit Card as a lifetime free credit card from our end.
I also got the same response.

We inform you that as on date July 22,2022 there is no any pre-approved life time free sapphiro credit card offer.

However, currently ICICI Bank sapphiro Credit Card is a fee based card and cannot be issued without annual fees.

You may apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our website https://www.icicibank.com/ Select Credit Cards under Products _ Click on "Apply Now" _ "Apply online in 3 simple steps".

Alternatively, you may visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch to apply for a Credit Card. To locate the nearest ICICI Bank branch, visit maps.icicibank.com/mobile

Fo
I also got the same response.

We inform you that as on date July 22,2022 there is no any pre-approved life time free sapphiro credit card offer.

However, currently ICICI Bank sapphiro Credit Card is a fee based card and cannot be issued without annual fees.

For me, they said my email itself is not linked. First call customer care to link it😅. I get all my statements and transaction message on that mail id only, still they aren't able to see. Even phone banking person said it's already linked.

• Haha
Reactions: BMR
Fo

For me, they said my email itself is not linked. First call customer care to link it😅. I get all my statements and transaction message on that mail id only, still they aren't able to see. Even phone banking person said it's already linked.
Ya. It is hard to get any LTF card from ICICI. They are not ready to give even LTF Coral or Rubyx card

I had got Sapphiro LTF last year. I'm not sure what's the criteria, I don't have savings account with them. I applied on their website for the card, got a call from their credit card team and they told they'll process it LTF, may be there was an offer going on. This week I got an offer from ICICI for an upgrade to Emerald LTF.
Hi Kashyap

Any update on this ?
If you got LTF Emeralde ?

Did U had to submit any documents.. Or everything was smooth as u had Salary account as well as salary credit... So it was given automatically on that basis....
I gave him a photograph, Address proof and PAN and signed the physical form and mentioned customer ID

The process was smooth, however card got rejected (don’t know reason). Called him up and it was approved in 15 days

Last edited:
I called customer care today. They told that LTF is only for employees from few companies in their list. And for sapphiro 2L per month net credit in bank after all deductions is required.

Also, They won't consider ITR, so if there are various deductions like NPS, ESPP, RSU and Bonuses, they won't be considered.

Back