• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Credit limit enhancement C2C method ?

tattiman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had an axis Ace card earlier and got magnus via upgrade in Nov. Now it shows my aggregated credit limit is 3,02,000. My HDFC DCB has a credit limit of 11L.
I'm finding it difficult to user magnus as the limit is too low, I need to pay to free up card limit before making a transaction.
I spoke to the rep they said they can do it only after 6 months, or when they see it in offer.

Is there a way I can increase my card limit within a month of issue?

Update:
Spoke to one of the reps, she said it can be done by raising a request in the CLI portal with salary slips but that is again subjected to approval as its just been a month.
Anyone has any experience going this route? or is there any other route which worked for you?

In the same boat. Magnus limit 3.06L, DCB limit 11L. Not sure how to get an LE.
I had an axis Ace card earlier and got magnus via upgrade in Nov. Now it shows my aggregated credit limit is 3,02,000. My HDFC DCB has a credit limit of 11L.
I'm finding it difficult to user magnus as the limit is too low, I need to pay to free up card limit before making a transaction.
I spoke to the rep they said they can do it only after 6 months, or when they see it in offer.

Wont happen before 6 months. If you have DCB with 11L limit, should have applied offline via c2c.

other way around, if u applied new axis card now on basis of c2c using DCB, u will be in good position to get higher limit (closer to DCB)

Back