• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus meet and greet

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I had a question let's say you book a 1 meet and greet, so I assume every one who is listed in the ticket would be able to utilise the meet and greet or is it like 2 people and hence 2 meet and greet service?

Additionally the Axis extraordinary weekends sign up isn't working, it gets stuck after phone number, name and email, any suggestions?

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, need help. I have a flight on 20 July 3 pm but it's showing an option only starting from 20 July 6 pm. Is it necessary to book before 48 hrs? Can you please help me here. I want to book meet and greet

I have used once in Mumbai T2 domestic. Very nice exp. I think 3-4 person can join in 1 go and counted as 1 time use only.. In Mumbai T2 from main gait till Adani lounge I reached in 15 min..Security check inn was also from special gate.. But i booked a week ago so i got call 2 days prior. And agin i got call from executive on same day mornig that by what time i arrive at airport..

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have used once in Mumbai T2 domestic. Very nice exp. I think 3-4 person can join in 1 go and counted as 1 time use only.. In Mumbai T2 from main gait till Adani lounge I reached in 15 min..Security check inn was also from special gate.. But i booked a week ago so i got call 2 days prior. And agin i got call from executive on same day mornig that by what time i arrive at airport..
my wife will be travelling alone. the magnus is in my name (she has add on card) can she use it?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I want to book for 5 persons including me. But there is option to add only 3 names. How to add more?
Also all 5 different pnr. How to upload all.

dealsense

TF Buzz
How does it work in case of transit? Do I need to book for both arrival and departure? Or just one is enough?
Single M&G service booking is applicable only at 1 airport so even for non-stop flight, one will book either for Arrival or departure airport. If you need for both arrival and departure then you will need to make 2 separate bookings. On their website, i hvn't seen any option to book for transit but you can call them and check.