• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Meet & Greet query for connecting flight

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys
I am flying from Goa to Bangalore and Bangalore to Singapore via Vistara/Air India combination with single PNR on this Sunday, I have a 6.5 hrs layover at Bangalore. I will return on the same route with same airline combination and have a layover of 4hrs. I have never used the meet and greet service before. Please guide me on the following queries -
1. Currently I have booked for Bangalore International departure and given the time as my flight departure timing. Do I need to book it for arrival at bangalore and departure from bangalore separately? Will he come to pick me up at the arrival terminal?
2. Do I need to book arrival assistance during my return journey so that he gets me thru customs etc or should I book departure? Where will he meet me if I book departure?
3. Should I make 4 separate bookings?

Thanks a lot in advance, this is very confusing for me as even I am not sure whether I will be exiting the bangalore airport during the transit or not and whether they will let me do checkin and security 6 hrs in advance! Maybe the meet and greet service helps me clear the check in and security 6hrs in advance. Please guide!

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Don't think meet and greet works during layover.
During Departure, they meet you right where the cab drops you outside airport. During arrival, they meet you right after you exit the flight.
You may still try to book it for arrival and ask your porter to leave after clearing customs. But trust me, meet and greet folks can't help you out. If custom officer finds you suspicious, you'll have to open your luggage!!