• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus or Atlas LTF

Apologies for being a little new to cc world. Thank you in advance for your help. Looking to open a new burgundy account in Axis Bank. RM is saying he can try for LTF card provided I move my salary ACC. He mentioned they don't do atlas ltf but I did come across quite a few comments saying they did receive it ltf.

Should I try for Atlas LTF or should I prioritize magnus if I can opt for the same? What would be the recommended order of cards to negotiate?

I have infinia as my primary card right now.

My avg usage is 1L/month, sometimes it crosses 1.5L. I am also looking to book a car appx 12 Lakh in next 2-3 months so in case there is any other card that might help with this purchase.

Thanks again

Reactions: SSV
Apologies for being a little new to cc world. Thank you in advance for your help. Looking to open a new burgundy account in Axis Bank. RM is saying he can try for LTF card provided I move my salary ACC. He mentioned they don't do atlas ltf but I did come across quite a few comments saying they did receive it ltf.

Should I try for Atlas LTF or should I prioritize magnus if I can opt for the same? What would be the recommended order of cards to negotiate?

My avg usage is 1L/month, sometimes it crosses 1.5L. I am also looking to book a car appx 12 Lakh in next 2-3 months so in case there is any other card that might help with this purchase.

Thanks again
Anyday with Burgundy account magnus card is the best in my opinion
Ltf part i don’t think its possible but can be

Thanks again
If you are trying try for Magnus for burgundy. The regular Magnus sounds highly devalued since April

If you get Magnus ltf, take it - once u get it, also tell us your story on how did your RM did it!
they said they would try but definitely they have a lot of conditional requirements, like moving my salary ACC + FD+ they are also pushing for some investments. Thanks for your help, I will definitely share my story in case it gets approved.

Reactions: SSV
Yes. They are saying, it is pretty hard. And they are pushing for regular magnus and not magnus for burgundy. So I am confused on what could be the next steps. thanks for your help
Regular magnus card 5:2 no use bro the reward ratio kills
Get m4b somehow which gives the cost of Burgundy account (if salary based its fine else with locking 10l or 30l ordinary magnus card is not worth)

Magnus burgundy is number one in India, infinia is number 2 and atlas is number 3.
Atlas only if you need to swipe your card at a direct hotel or offline airline counter
This hurts - hurts my calculations!

No card (don't compare with the 24% earning days of Magnus)...I can vouch for it - no card can match the 5x/10x of Infinia for normal payments (payment of electricity bill, school fees, medicines, most other expenses)!

Happy to be proven wrong!

This hurts - hurts my calculations!

No card (don't compare with the 24% earning days of Magnus)...I can vouch for it - no card can match the 5x/10x of Infinia for normal payments (payment of electricity bill, school fees, medicines, most other expenses)!

Happy to be proven wrong!
Infinia is good only for
Amazon pay 5x less 2.95% for 12.60% return
pharmeasy and hotels 10x for 31.10% return

Magnus burgundy is better for
Direct flights on Traveledge 5x for 24% return
Offline for 4.80% return
Spends over 1.5 lakh for 14% return
Eazydiner 25+30% discount
Flipkart 3x for 14.40% return
Shopping vouchers 5x for 24 to 26% return

Atlas is better for
Offline hotels and airlines for 10% return

Last edited:
Update : The person who I'd talked to, was my firm's corporate account chief. manager @ axis bank (handling insanely huge account for us) and so I thought their words of getting magnus for me had weight, but when I connected to retail banking RM, that was a whole different story. They are like, we cant give any ltf. They want me to divert my salary account + 30L TRV with them for burgundy and then over 3-6 months (they want to see - their greed of how much investment I can do), & they will try for atlas or equivalent. No magnus possibility :(

My family id in Axis has a combined 2-3Cr TRV. My branch manager spoke to circle head in my presence, I heard that person saying that they are not sourcing Magnus Burgundy LTF even for >5Cr people. I gave up my pursuit after that.
Update : The person who I'd talked to, was my firm's corporate account chief. manager @ axis bank (handling insanely huge account for us) and so I thought their words of getting magnus for me had weight, but when I connected to retail banking RM, that was a whole different story. They are like, we cant give any ltf. They want me to divert my salary account + 30L TRV with them for burgundy and then over 3-6 months (they want to see - their greed of how much investment I can do), & they will try for atlas or equivalent. No magnus possibility :(
Anytime easily we collect the 35400/- fee if once or twice we spend 2l in a month of an year

Back