• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to get LTF Magnus for new Burgundy accounts?

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys
I am considering opening a new burgundy account and I have the following queries.
I was holding magnus last year and I closed it in February 2024. Since then, I am using a paid Atlas. I don't have any other relationship with Axis.

1. Can I open a new burgundy account and request for a LTF Magnus? If not LTF, atleast FYF?
2. Can I request that my Atlas be made LTF?
3. How soon can I expect to receive the card if approved?
4. If burgundy criteria is not met after few months, is there any penalty or I'll just loose the 5:4 privilege? What happens to the LTF card?

Let me clarify my purpose:
1. I need to keep a large amount in some savings account (for liquidity) for around 6 months only. So this seems to be the most rewarding deal if they give me LTF/FYF Magnus.
2. I need to make 10L down payment for a new car. M4B seems much more rewarding than Atlas for this amount! As per my calculations, a paid M4B is also more rewarding than Atlas for this transaction. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Please guide! Thanks in advance

Update: BM said LTF/FYF not possible right now. So now I'm planning to use Atlas for the car payment.
My magnus application is stuck due to KYC which will delay the delivery date of the card and it won't reach me in time.

I opened my burgundy account with Axis. I moved my salary account from HDFC to Axis. My Car's delivery is scheduled on Nov 25 2024.

14L will fetch -> 1.5L*12/200 + 12.5*35/200 = 2.27L edge rewards

I do have Magnus card now, is it worth converting it to m4b by paying 35k as fees?

Back