• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magzter for 50

Is the app showing the new date? I mean I took 2 years, the website shows 2026 Aug as expiry but the app shows 2025 Aug as expiry.

Is stacking up really necessary? cause it's showing that the subscription will auto-renew at ₹50

View attachment 65117
I think stacking is necessary as the account after purchase shows as auto-renewal cancelled. Maybe just for me but I couldn’t get it on.

If it doesn’t show in app, it can be verified by going to account > help & support > purchase > manage subscription. This page in the app shows 2029 which looks correct.

I did. Didnt received any mails

Thats weird. May be there was some typo in your email address in plans page you entered? Did you take any scresnshots before proceeding to payment page?

Did your payment failed 1st time? And retried payment? I noticed if payment failed and when we retry payment, the payment page didn't show any email address. So I closed the page and restarted the process again.

I guess a user needs to have an existing account on magzter associated with the email that he/she used for purchasing subscription.
Creating an account with that email after purchasing a subscription might result in technical glitch.

Back