• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magzter for 50

Thats weird. May be there was some typo in your email address in plans page you entered? Did you take any scresnshots before proceeding to payment page?

Did your payment failed 1st time? And retried payment? I noticed if payment failed and when we retry payment, the payment page didn't show any email address. So I closed the page and restarted the process again.
No i didnt took any screenshot, but i am sure I put correct email. I made the payment twice, each time it showed payment completed

Lets wait for some time, then maybe I will email then and ask then to add it manually to subscription

I guess a user needs to have an existing account on magzter associated with the email that he/she used for purchasing subscription.
Creating an account with that email after purchasing a subscription might result in technical glitch.
They should have put that into the purchase flow then. Why are they allowing payments first without login

I guess a user needs to have an existing account on magzter associated with the email that he/she used for purchasing subscription.
Creating an account with that email after purchasing a subscription might result in technical glitch.

No. I don't have any existing account. I first paid through plans page with email address. And then created new account using that email address after payment.

No. I had one on my wife account and now after payment created the account and it works.

I was using the gold from last year, got 100% cashback from cashkaro.

BTW thank you brother for sharing this.
I took 3 years subscription.
🙌🙌

Don’t know if this is helpful to anyone but Magzter is offering their gold subscription for ₹50. I believe it’s a glitch as the email I received mentioned about the offer price being ₹1,999 instead of ₹3,999 but once I applied the code “MGLDPDGK”, I got the subscription for just ₹50.
Amazing!!!
Thank you so much. Now thinking how many years I need and also evaluating the current offerings. Last I used magzter was couple of years ago.
(Don't try to RIP PDFs from it, they will ban your account - speaking from personal experience).

Can someone share it within family and login to their account and confirm if it works for them too??
Because I have shared it with my mother's account and there it's asking to purchase gold.

Back