• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magzter for 50

Can someone share it within family and login to their account and confirm if it works for them too??
Because I have shared it with my mother's account and there it's asking to purchase gold.
I bought it for myself.

There's an option to share with family so wanted to confirm if it works for them too.
Yes checked with my wife and it’s working flawlessly.

Magzter gold suscription was very useful to me as I was reading Mutual Fund Insight through Magzter and i had actually bought 3 year plan in July 2021. 6 months back they removed MFI from their collection and it was pretty much useless for me.

But now that I am getting for 50Rs, I have stacked up for 5 years.

Good find!! Thanks for the post.. stacked 3 years till Aug 2027!!

I think they intended it to be inr 50 as a independence day offer. This also could just be to increase their subscription base and app download. The issue may actually be in the ability to stack for multiple years, because each time you do it, it says will auto renew for 50 on Aug'25. They may have not seen the stacking bit when they went live.

That's what I meant. They do.
Do NOT screenshot (whether manually or programmatically via selenium or browser console)

Do they have any tnc where they have mentioned that screenshots are not allowed?
On a PC browser using the windows snip tool it should not be detected.

Do they have any tnc where they have mentioned that screenshots are not allowed?
On a PC browser using the windows snip tool it should not be detected.
They do detect snips as well (that's how I used to do it before my 2 accounts got banned)
3. Without prior written or authorised permission from Magzter, you should not modify, copy, distribute or sell any content obtained from Magzter as everything published here is the proprietary property of Magzter or its licensors. As such unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws, Magzter strictly prohibits these and will terminate your access and account if any such illegal activity is proved or detected. You should also stand liable for the damages caused by these unauthorised activities. Except as permitted by the Publication's lawful owner, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Publications accessed through the Service. Except as explicitly required under copyright law or permitted by the features of the Service you may not modify, reverse engineer, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way commercially exploit or provide to a third party the content of the App, the Publications, or any portion of them without the express permission of Magzter and the owner of such content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Magzter or Magzter's licensors.

Back