• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magzter for 50

Was that iPhone/iPad? Some people already reported here that the subscription not updating in iphone. But working on web.

My susbscription is still active in Android and Web.
Ipad. Use it for reading purposes.
I still has their 7 day trial till 22. Only after that i can confirm that.

Stacked up 10 years.
Points to consider:
Plus what if they take back our subscription.

Points to consider:
As far as im concerned, it has tinkle and Amar Chitra katha along with lots of comics. Its worth the 50 bucks just for that, cause kids would love it

Was that iPhone/iPad? Some people already reported here that the subscription not updating in iphone. But working on web.

My susbscription is still active in Android and Web.
Mine is active as well. Checked on website and Android. Can access magazines too.

Points to consider:
Only point to consider is that "Playboy" is not included in our subs. :ROFLMAO:

Yea and we can find something that we might enjoy, especially tech magazines for me. 50Rs for a whole year, as long as they dont cancel and refund is a insanely good find. Especially with how everything is getting costly these days.
Costly item i saw readers digest US edition
Will explore on Sunday

Yea i also saw that we can switch locations to UK, US, Australia etc and get access to geo specific magazines as well. Which is insane value !
I don't think it is actually switch locations. It is more of searching from specific country.

I did time specific google search. And this seems to be only place in open internet where this glitch / offer from Magzter has been discussed. Nowhere on any reddit, forum or twitter. Well done. :)

Back