• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magzter for 50

404 not found 🤐. Plenty of good reads though, stacked up for 2 years.

You can see the magazines but cannot open them as they say that it's blocked in your country. I tried a VPN and also changed the country from India to another on the webpage but still no luck.
They must be locking the IP / country when you sign up, so switching to a VPN later does not help, IMO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-15-19-27-20-259_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-15-19-27-20-259_com.brave.browser.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 34
Does stacking more than 3 years make sense?
Considering:
1. Magzter is owned by a dwindling company (DailyHunt). Hence may go down any time.
2. The collection keeps shrinking (there are so many good publications that have stopped their partnership with Magzter in the past 3-4 years).
3. What if it's not even worth ₹50/year few years later?

Oops. So they dont' allow occasional screeenshots as well? Like we like some page and take a screenshot?
I think you have to use their share feature to share a clip.
Don't take any risks especially when you have 2-3 years membership which will be null and void if they ban your account.

Does stacking more than 3 years make sense?
Considering:
1. Magzter is owned by a dwindling company (DailyHunt). Hence may go down any time.
2. The collection keeps shrinking (there are so many good publications that have stopped their partnership with Magzter in the past 3-4 years).
3. What if it's not even worth ₹50/year few years later?
How r u stacking, option is not showing 2nd time to purchase?

Thank
Don’t know if this is helpful to anyone but Magzter is offering their gold subscription for ₹50. I believe it’s a glitch as the email I received mentioned about the offer price being ₹1,999 instead of ₹3,999 but once I applied the code “MGLDPDGK”, I got the subscription for just ₹50.
Thanks a lot. This is very helpful just used.

Can we stack for multiple years by any chance? Nvm just read instead of blindly asking

Back