• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Major devaluation by CheQ

Does any other bank also gives cashback on cc payments?
Check this one

Are you guys also facing delays in cc bill payment being credited to your card accounts via Cheq app? I paid my HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity card bill on 3rd April, it is still to be credited. Due date is 21st April.

Are you guys also facing delays in cc bill payment being credited to your card accounts via Cheq app? I paid my HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity card bill on 3rd April, it is still to be credited. Due date is 21st April.
May be due to 3 bank holidays in a row.. but credit date will still show as 3rd April only

As soon as you have enough points, it's always better to redeem at the earliest as there isn't any redemption fee. Keeping the devaluation and new FY in mind, I made the redemption end of March.
I went ahead and got PVR vouchers at 1=1. It has 6 months validity so can be used over time.

Spent all cheq coins before further devaluation.

Don't need amazon prime since i get the same with my airtel fibre connection, pvr and dominos are useless. You can get pvr in app at 25-30% discount. Was considering prestige/skechers.

Don't need amazon prime since i get the same with my airtel fibre connection
It's given only once. They'll prompt you to continue the subscripttion through them. But they will add 1499 to bill. I almost experienced this 2 weeks back. I had to close the subscription with them since i had 1500 Amazon eGift card that I had reserved for Amazon Prime.

Back