• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Major devaluation by CheQ

It's given only once. They'll prompt you to continue the subscripttion through them. But they will add 1499 to bill. I almost experienced this 2 weeks back. I had to close the subscription with them since i had 1500 Amazon eGift card that I had reserved for Amazon Prime.
I bought from some seller for 400₹ in 2021, he activated through airtel and it's still working for me, did i found the unlimited money glitch?💀

I have 2 prime accs, although I can see the plan is different in both. So maybe postpaid have prime bundled always?

Now only higher denomination coupons are made available. Earlier Amazon vouchers were available starting from Rs. 100. Now the denomination starts from Rs. 5000 only by paying 10000 cheq chips. These changes were made to almost all the available coupons.

Now only higher denomination coupons are made available. Earlier Amazon vouchers were available starting from Rs. 100. Now the denomination starts from Rs. 5000 only by paying 10000 cheq chips. These changes were made to almost all the available coupons.
Following steps of Cred and may be soon it's going to be useless.

Back