• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Major devaluation by CheQ

where can we use postpe cashback if we dont have postpe bill to pay... i only getting credit card bill payment option on app, nothing else
You can use it on postpe QR code, some merchants have it. If the spend is below 2500, there are no charge, its charged once you cross the limit
You can also use it to pay your utility bills.
initially postpe limit used for your purchases, and you can pay back using the cashback earned after the bill is generated which is 1st of every month(bill generation ) and due date will be 5th of the same month.
The max you can earn is 1000.

Isse acha toh postpe hai 0.35 deta
Toh ye app launch he kyu kiya kch naya hai nahi
Go to twitter thier ceo sometimes replies to customers tweet
U will know what actually cheq is thinking in terms of their customers👎🏼
Postpe is worst. They will keep changing your lenders and this will open multiple loan account with their chindi P2P lenders in you cibil. Better close it asap. I closed it after they asked to accept tnc of their new lender.

Postpe is worst. They will keep changing your lenders and this will open multiple loan account with their chindi P2P lenders in you cibil. Better close it asap. I closed it after they asked to accept tnc of their new lender.
How to close of the first lender? Still Innofin Loan is open for me eventhough I closed PostPe account

They did not find me eligible to use their lending platform
Saying me to refer friends than i can get limit🤣
I m only getting option for cc payment

I have not that is what I am saying I got from different other newer Lenders but not original lender Innofin
First download your Experian credit report from experian.in to know your Innofin loan account number then email Lenden Club/innofin - cs@lendenclub.com
help@postpe.app
postpe - Nodal Officer • nodalofficer@postpe.app to close your account and issue noc for the same, if they don't help then register a complaint against Innofin in RBI banking ombudsman.

I used cred and now cheq only because of the convenience of paying for all credit cards together without checking email and seeing how much I should pay on each card. Otherwise, auto pay is much better.

Cheq going to the dust is such a disappointment.
Bro how are able to do this don't trust cheq they fetch bill wrong something my one card bill was shown in another card & vv & it doesn't fetch the bills too very bad app

First download your Experian credit report from experian.in to know your Innofin loan account number then email Lenden Club/innofin - cs@lendenclub.com
help@postpe.app
postpe - Nodal Officer • nodalofficer@postpe.app to close your account and issue noc for the same, if they don't help then register a complaint against Innofin in RBI banking ombudsman.
Got a NOC from PostPe with Lenden Club is it same as Innofin?

Now more devaluation by cheq the most favorite jockey has now minimum purchase of 5000. I told before & still saying its a trap you will be forced to pay the bills there & if you don't pay enough like 5lk bill you won't get anything useful. & who knows when you achieve that milestone there will be more devaluation & the coins might expire until you hit more milestone so you get nothing. Well cred is still better atleast gives 5-10 rs lol

Now more devaluation by cheq the most favorite jockey has now minimum purchase of 5000. I told before & still saying its a trap you will be forced to pay the bills there & if you don't pay enough like 5lk bill you won't get anything useful. & who knows when you achieve that milestone there will be more devaluation & the coins might expire until you hit more milestone so you get nothing. Well cred is still better atleast gives 5-10 rs lol
BIBA too
same as Jockey

You can still convert cheq coins to cash right 40k bill will give 400 coins which is 100rs way more than what cred gives

Back