• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Major devaluation by CheQ

Baat reward ki nahi hai bhai
2 mahine hue hai launch ko
Or apne rang ese badal diye jaise girgit🦎 ho
Na coupen redeem karne ka proper option 5000 coins needed? To redeem amazon ask someone who pay just 10-20k bill what he will get nothing
Koi offer diya like axis 1 mahine m band
Toh bhaiya aaye kyu ho boldo na 10,20 rupees denge bs
1 percent bolke marketing or milta kch nhi 👎🏼👎🏼

Na coupen redeem karne ka proper option 5000 coins needed? To redeem amazon ask someone who pay just 10-20k bill what he will get nothing
You are right.

On the app, To redeem amazon voucher of ₹5000/- (the minimum available) one needs to pay credit bills amounting to ₹10, 00, 000/-. 😂

Nobody got time and patience for that!

Why are you expecting a company to reward you for paying your own credit card bills? These are the expenses which you have made in the entire month and you are paying that back. Those bills are your liabilities and are to be paid by any medium. The feature which should matter is the TAT after bill payment in which they are doing much better.
Moreover, if you are unhappy with the higher value Gift Vouchers then there is the option to convert to cash instantly with minimum 100 coins @4 coins = 1 Rs which is still much better than any other option present.
Why shouldn't the company pay reward / provide incentive to the users to pay credit card through their platform?

I mean a user can choose to directly pay credit card bill directly to the bank, on the bank's platform, which is often instant or quick. Nowadays banks provide bill payment links in statements and through SMS. Nowadays Banks also provide timely messages and reminders for bill generations and due dates.

Bhai vo 1% coins ka promise kr re hain cashback ka nahi.. ese to cred bhi 100% coins deta hai but unka use kuch nahi.. cheq ka cash redemption wala option bhi better hai agr bill 10-20,000 ke hai.. at least 10,000 ke bill pr 25 rs. To mil re.. aur khi to utna b ni milta

Bhai vo 1% coins ka promise kr re hain cashback ka nahi.. ese to cred bhi 100% coins deta hai but unka use kuch nahi.. cheq ka cash redemption wala option bhi better hai agr bill 10-20,000 ke hai.. at least 10,000 ke bill pr 25 rs. To mil re.. aur khi to utna b ni milta
Isse acha toh postpe hai 0.35 deta
Toh ye app launch he kyu kiya kch naya hai nahi
Go to twitter thier ceo sometimes replies to customers tweet
U will know what actually cheq is thinking in terms of their customers👎🏼

I
You are right.

On the app, To redeem amazon voucher of ₹5000/- (the minimum available) one needs to pay credit bills amounting to ₹10, 00, 000/-. 😂

Nobody got time and patience for that!
I collected 8k coins
But they devalued whole reward page ,i m not redeming now

Trust issues😂

But
This month paytm haa a offer pay 25k bill get 25k cashbackpoint will use it

Why shouldn't the company pay reward / provide incentive to the users to pay credit card through their platform?

I mean a user can choose to directly pay credit card bill directly to the bank, on the bank's platform, which is often instant or quick. Nowadays banks provide bill payment links in statements and through SMS. Nowadays Banks also provide timely messages and reminders for bill generations and due dates.
Bhai konsa bank dera hai reminder i am not getting of reminder of any bank & instant settlement is also available on cheq & cred

Reward can vary from Re. 1 to even Rs. 1000. Well there are people who prefer to pay through bank only, there are people who have auto pay instructions for their card payments.. in the end what matters is the convenience to the user. Make hay till the sun shines.

Isse acha toh postpe hai 0.35 deta
Toh ye app launch he kyu kiya kch naya hai nahi
Go to twitter thier ceo sometimes replies to customers tweet
U will know what actually cheq is thinking in terms of their customers👎🏼
Postpe further devalued cashback to 0.25%, max 1000 per month
Even they started with 1% which kept Plunging 1%>0.5>0.4%>0.35%>0.25%.

I used cred and now cheq only because of the convenience of paying for all credit cards together without checking email and seeing how much I should pay on each card. Otherwise, auto pay is much better.

Cheq going to the dust is such a disappointment.

Back