• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

March month for me

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
I wanted to summarize my experiences in March.
Firstly, I received a notice from Axis Bank regarding commercial usage of my account.
Despite spending over 15L, ICICI Bank charged me 12k+GST fees on my Emeralde Card.
SBI charged me an extra amount of 14.3K on my HL account, and I am unsure about the reason for the charge.
Lastly, AU SFB was unwilling to waive off my non-maintenance charges.

Amazing march so far!

Hello everyone,
I wanted to summarize my experiences in March.
Firstly, I received a notice from Axis Bank regarding commercial usage of my account.
Despite spending over 15L, ICICI Bank charged me 12k+GST fees on my Emeralde Card.
SBI charged me an extra amount of 14.3K on my HL account, and I am unsure about the reason for the charge.
Lastly, AU SFB was unwilling to waive off my non-maintenance charges.

Amazing march so far!
Hi sir i need some guidance from u. On 9th i applied for hdfc business Moneyback from website but got no response from them so i applied regalia c2c and it is inprocess today i received email that my business Moneyback application was approved and regalia is still inprocess so is there any chance that my regalia gets approved and if not then when can i request for limit increase on business Moneyback as i only got 23k limit on business Moneyback.

Back